No polish.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Fluffy

Journey Man
i think it will be a 50/50 split or close too it.

Monas had dunley on the bench last year when he could play 80 minutes.

You wont see a halden scenario of bench waster once orford is back. Not many hookers play 80 minutes anymore, even the top ones generally have a rest. Des isnt one to break the trend.

KaZa

Bencher
Can i ask why Burns is ahead of Monas/Ballin

He doesnt offer anything in attack.. i think Burns should be the Halden role when at fullstrength and Matai in PL

Can i ask why Burns is ahead of Monas/Ballin

He doesnt offer anything in attack.. i think Burns should be the Halden role when at fullstrength and Matai in PL

What's the point of that?! We may as well have the bench spot go to Matai so he can come on and bash and barge and run. If Burns comes on, he is just gonna take the odd first or second receiver position which would be done by Orford/Monas anyway...

fLIP

UFO Hunter
How good is it too see king living up to his potential though? It's only 4 years of waiting and 4 rounds into the comp but is it possible the hospital finally found him a donor over the off season?

KaZa

Bencher
Monas form and confidence was not very good last year. He seems more upbeat and upto it now.

Orford cant control the whole game on his own.. Burns doesnt do much in attack. Even the commentators and 'experts' are saying how Monas is forming a good partnership with Watmough and Stewart. He adds something to the attack. Unfortunately Burns does not.

PEPSI

Bencher
Monas form and confidence was not very good last year. He seems more upbeat and upto it now.

Orford cant control the whole game on his own.. Burns doesnt do much in attack. Even the commentators and 'experts' are saying how Monas is forming a good partnership with Watmough and Stewart. He adds something to the attack. Unfortunately Burns does not.

good to see this partnership forming aftre how many years ??

Orford formed a lethal combination with Stewey after what, 25 mins!

Fluffy

Journey Man
orford was average at best for the majority of the first half of last year or has that already been conveniatly forgotten?

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Average at best? You were watching a different game fluffy. He wasn't setting the world on fire but he wasn't average at best.

Fluffy

Journey Man
I think you must have been watching a different game but i forgot, cant diss your messiah now can i?

For a guy on close to half a million i was far from happy with his average form in the first half of last year. In the second half he was better but still didnt meet his paycheck.

KaZa

Bencher
I think you must have been watching a different game but i forgot, cant diss your messiah now can i?

For a guy on close to half a million i was far from happy with his average form in the first half of last year. In the second half he was better but still didnt meet his paycheck.

that only works when it comes to monaghan (living upto the paycheck)

When it comes to Orford.. doesnt matter what hes getting paid.

If you think Burns adds much to our attack.. i dont know what game your watching. Hes a tough bugger.. but our attack survives from other players. Id rather Lyon at 5/8 than Burns.

But i dont want to see Matai return.

fLIP

UFO Hunter

Agree and honestly, with a salary cap of 4 million I can't see anybody truly justifying nearly half a million.

However, for mine has has proven to be the best halfback since Toovey. I'm not disputing the pay check, but rather that he was average at 'best'?

And I wish you could honestly debate something without fishing or trying to get someones goat because in the past your idols have been ridiculed for 13 meter efforts.

Fluffy

Journey Man
i disagree mata, no way has he given twice the value so far, all he has achieved in real terms is one more finals loss with a much better side around him.

This year im hoping for much more but will be extremely dissapointed if he fails in the finals again.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
The first game indicated how valuable Orford is. We had about six sets in the opposition quarter and scored five tries. On Saturday we had so many sets and lacked penetration. A lot of Mona's passes were ponderous at best and the last tackle options were mechanical and predictable. Orford gives us that x-factor and is a much more thinking player. There is no comparison.

Monas gives 100% this year but is a plodder at half and little more. Adequate stop-gap but the big question is the price that Manly pay him.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Short memories.

Am I the only one who remembers the brown circles of grass all over Brookvale oval 2 season back????

Orford hasn't been better? Pfft, wateva!!!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18