Nicknames

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’ve said before and I’ll say it again, Rueben will always be “Sanga” to me, as he’s an Aussie country boy and he probably isn’t as pretentious to use the more formal Sandwich. Plus it rolls off the tongue more easily.
Garrick always reminds me of either macgyver or dolph Lindgren lol I don't know why

I must admit trying to decipher some of the nicknames when calculating the MVP points can be tough :D

One of Roy and HG's I always liked 'The un-made bed' for Andrew Johns.

Some others from memory:
Cough drop - Jamie Ainscough
Cheese 'n' Chives - Jason Smith
and of course, 'The Poo In The Shoe'

I was reading about Roy and HG recently and they say the big part of their success is that no matter what the other person says - the other always backs them up.

They're probably too modest to also mention they are quite clever and witty, but I thought it interesting none the less.
That was from an Australian Story they did recently. Really interesting.

I must admit trying to decipher some of the nicknames when calculating the MVP points can be tough :D

One of Roy and HG's I always liked 'The un-made bed' for Andrew Johns.

Some others from memory:
Cough drop - Jamie Ainscough
Cheese 'n' Chives - Jason Smith
and of course, 'The Poo In The Shoe'

and 'The Proctologist' for John Hopoate

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4