Nicknames

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hopefully Josh Schuster will make his mark for Manly soon and maybe Shoe 2 could be an initial nick name . Actually think that poster The Who can take some credit for at least some of the current squad nick names i e . Waddell - the duck , Reuben " Sandwich Garrick , could be a couple of others too .

I reckon Roy and HGs nickname for Rod Wishart suits Suli (although a little long)...

"The man about to do something"
Embarrassing... I just remembered that wishart was "the man about to do NOTHING" which might better fit Brad Parker than Suli atm tbh...
Come to think of it... the devious duo's OTHER nickname for Rod would fit Scorpio too...
They anointed him "the fastest man in league" after he got into the clear one time only to be run down by "the ungrateful head" (Martin Lang)

Guaca (Guacamole) = the big bloke with the name Erin Molan found difficulty saying
Sippley = I call him Sippers which is because my parents-in-law used to have an alcoholic beverage at 5pm each day and call it "Harry Sippers time". (I'm sure we can do better than that, and I have no idea who Harry Sippers was).
Schuster = The Boot, or Booty
Albert Hopoate = Junior Junior (again, we should be able to do better)
Saddler = Tenterfield
AFB = Aladdin
Tapau = Kapow
Levi = Strauss
Sironen = Sir Loin (after the photo shoot in yesterday's Good Weekend)
Funa = Typhoon-a

Taufua "The Pooer" always has his feet planted, and that faraway look in his eye like he's dropping a big steamer

Hopefully Josh Schuster will make his mark for Manly soon and maybe Shoe 2 could be an initial nick name . Actually think that poster The Who can take some credit for at least some of the current squad nick names i e . Waddell - the duck , Reuben " Sandwich Garrick , could be a couple of others too .

Yep, @The Who is in amongst it with a lot of these. Pretty sure Tent is his as well after he developed a man crush on Taniela when he came into our U20’s team from the Tigers.

I recon Tommy turbos nickname will soon be changed to "injured"

As in, where's their fullback.. oh, he's injured

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8