Next Weeks Side

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Cherry will finally have some class around him come SOO3. Ponga being the biggest inclusion. Then you’ve got AJ Brimson back after a cracking game against the Raiders today. Reed Mahoney will be available. And pretty boy Reece Walsh, is a 50/50 chance . Cleary and Luai are out for the Blues.Massive loss.
‘With some decent class around him(Cherry), I wouldn’t be surprised if he leads the Maroons to either a win, or at least a close contest.
Problem is, he hasn't stood up at origin level yet .
When your filling the boots of clutch players like Thurston and Cronk, DCE hasn't grabbed origin by the scruff of the neck and made it his... Even last year in a winning season, Munster and grant were the hero's.. DCE didn't stand out nor did he get credit ..
The bloke plays in the most hated team in the comp, and half his own state still hate him for the backflip... Wrong or right, 90% of non Manly supporting Qld fans (including media and ex players) want him gone

There is no chance in hell dce will be dropped from Qld. Not this series at least.
I hope not .. I love the bloke.. but watch any media talk about it, go to any footy forum not Manly related, majority of Qld fans, ex players, media etc don't want him there.. and captaining this series will be the nail in his rep coffin... It's sad, it's not his fault all the good players were out, but it's the way it is

I hope not .. I love the bloke.. but watch any media talk about it, go to any footy forum not Manly related, majority of Qld fans, ex players, media etc don't want him there.. and captaining this series will be the nail in his rep coffin... It's sad, it's not his fault all the good players were out, but it's the way it is
I doubt they would drop the captain as that would be a massive admission that Green has no idea as coach and unsettle the whole team even more.

Noticed Cust in the back ground as the side was preparing for yesterday"s game but would be inclined to go with Walker as 6 and Foz to 7 . Garrick to full back to be expected no doubt , can 't see why Suli can not interchange with Parker as centre - wing options [ similar as against the Cows ]. Cust to take Walker"s spot on the bench .

Walkers defence at times is not strong as he can be a jumper grabber. I’d play Schuster at 6 and Walker at 14. It’s a no brainer on form.

Sam walker a myth see him on Thursday, like his old man

Cust most likely to play 1/2 back next week imo
Walker to stay on bench , Funa to fullback or Garrick whichever
Over to you Des ,Des might think Walker can still play fullback though

1. Garrick
2. Saab
3. Parker
4. Harper
5. Suli/Funa (given suli was 18th man I think he is next in line)
6. Foran
7. Cust
8. Tapau
9. Crocker
10. Paseka
11. Haumole
12. Lawton
13. Schuster (if available)
14. Walker
15. Keppie
16. Sipley
17. Jetski/De Luis/Burbo

This would be the least disruption for the next two weeks then Suli/ cust drop back out for Tom and DCE while one of shoe or Lawton to the 17 jersey on the bench as a backrow sub for Jake returning

1. Garrick
2. Saab
3. Parker
4. Harper
5. Suli/Funa (given suli was 18th man I think he is next in line)
6. Foran
7. Cust
8. Tapau
9. Crocker
10. Paseka
11. Haumole
12. Lawton
13. Schuster (if available)
14. Walker
15. Keppie
16. Sipley
17. Jetski/De Luis/Burbo

This would be the least disruption for the next two weeks then Suli/ cust drop back out for Tom and DCE while one of shoe or Lawton to the 17 jersey on the bench as a backrow sub for Jake returning
If Schuster is available he won’t be playing 13; he would be 5/8 with Foran at 7. Cust would have no chance if Schuster was ready to play. However, Schuster won’t play against Canberra so it is a mute point.

DCE may not get picked for Queensland, he hasn't exactly been shooting the lights out for them this series. Sure they are a weak team, but he has been as equally underwhelming as the rest of them. So I won't be surprised if he plays for us, Queensland got nothing to lose by trying something fresh. Maybe they try Hunt at 7, and Brimson on bench

Tom will be out. I don't see Jake getting picked for NSW if he didn't play this weekend. But hopefully he is ready for us. So I don't see a lot of changes, Sandwich to fullback and push Parker to wing and play Walker at centre. Jake back to lock, Keppie to bench. Shoe not ready till Round 18 apparently

Not sure if we are getting Canberra at a good time or a bad time on the back of a 40 point touch up. Sticky has lost that dressing room which hopefully means all the players have mentally racked the cues. The danger is that he makes some mass changes and they fire up. Wighton and Papa will be out. We should win

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12