Next Weeks Side

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
We need the reserve comp to start up again asap. The way some of our young guys are going, our depth is going from a weakness to one of our strengths, but we need everyone able to keep match fit or that will be diluted a bit.

Walker offered nothing today, he was crap! His future is at best as a reserve. His first touches was below Blacktown standard, NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

Jetski - who are you going to drop - are you serious?

Bad enough that JT is back and they will drop Burbo? Understand but what a shame they can't drop someone else.

What game did you watch, his passing was diabolical. He said he was a 5/8? NOOOOO!
He was asked to play that first receiver link role snd it didn’t really come natural to him. He wasn’t diabolical tho. The guy is an out and out Centre for mine that’s it. I’m actually taking very little away from our performances at the moment. It’s nice winning by plenty but means very little in the bigger scheme of things. I’m actually a little worried about our soft draw as well. We have like 2 tough games left. Hardly ideal preparation for finals footy. Maybe sone of the teams beneath us improve and offer a bit of a challenge. The raiders certainly don’t look like offering anything.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8