Next Coach after Des

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I had a nightmare about brad arthur being shopped to Manly.

You should never speak of this again.

Wake Up Nightmare GIF by SYFY

Des’ tenure may come to an end sooner than we think,if he can’t sort out the mess that has encapsulated the club the last few months,highlighted by events this week.
As for DCE,coaches who have played with players they’re about to take charge of,rarely work out
Why is the onus on Des to sort out the mess? He wasn’t consulted either about the jersey but he took the bullet & did a damn good job in the press conferences! Penn & his other cohorts who fu<Ked up need to fix the mess!

Monaghan and Randall are in front of him. Hales is actually less involved this year, as opposed to last year when he had a bit more to do with our attack.

If Des went down tomorrow, Monahan would be the caretaker.
How is Monaghan rated?

Really hard to gauge an assistant coach externally

Edit: sorry see you already answered this

Des’ tenure may come to an end sooner than we think,if he can’t sort out the mess that has encapsulated the club the last few months,highlighted by events this week.

Why is the onus on Des to sort out the mess? He wasn’t consulted either about the jersey but he took the bullet & did a damn good job in the press conferences! Penn & his other cohorts who fu<Ked up need to fix the mess!
I think it’s bigger than the jersey fiasco.Schuster and his manager have the sh*ts and unless he fixes their relationship it’ll be Des or Schuster who leaves

I read somewhere that DCE is being groomed to take on the coaching position. Of course that is what THEY say and I'm not sure who THEY are, but it seems a reasonably good bet. I'm sure other contenders will rise as time goes by. But DCE is smart, has a good football brain, has been a long term captain of the side, an International, is the principal players representative, knows how to play the diplomacy game, and seems highly regarded by our present coach. Looks good for a bet

That doesnt mean he's the best option and that he would make a great coach. It just means the cards are stacked heavily in his favour.

I don’t think Des will leave again of his own volition. We need him for as long as possible (hopefully Mestrov too) to act as a bulwark against the erratic leadership (or lack thereof) of Penn/Wolman and co.

I read somewhere that DCE is being groomed to take on the coaching position. Of course that is what THEY say and I'm not sure who THEY are, but it seems a reasonably good bet. I'm sure other contenders will rise as time goes by. But DCE is smart, has a good football brain, has been a long term captain of the side, an International, is the principal players representative, knows how to play the diplomacy game, and seems highly regarded by our present coach. Looks good for a bet

That doesnt mean he's the best option and that he would make a great coach. It just means the cards are stacked heavily in his favour.
I’d love a team of Foz and DCE as coaches.

Kinda strange that Des remains coach as long as he hits performance targets and if he doesn't he moves into director of football. Can't imagine him shifting until he alone believes it's time.

Kinda strange that Des remains coach as long as he hits performance targets and if he doesn't he moves into director of football. Can't imagine him shifting until he alone believes it's time.
There is something in the daily telegraph about des tonight actually, however it's behind a pay wall.
Assumption it is basically he won't get his kpi bonus if they miss the 8?

I'd be excited to have Monas as our next coach, whenever that maybe. Des still has plenty to offer imo.

A job too big for one person in this day and age.
The game getting faster, players getting more complicated, how to trick (speak nicely to) the referees . . . yada yada
A fitness coach; Matt Ballin
A Defence Coach: Tooves
Attack coaches: Beaver 'n Snake
Psychologist /motivational : Craig Tyzzer

There is something in the daily telegraph about des tonight actually, however it's behind a pay wall.
Assumption it is basically he won't get his kpi bonus if they miss the 8?
It’s actually the Weirdler with another fake news article saying if we miss the 8 in 2022 he loses his job at end of 2023. And this is all because of the rainbow jersey….apparently….I call BS

What does the Head of Football actually do apart from meddle?
All the good coaches don't seem to have one.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7