Next Coach after Des

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The fact Monas is right next to Des in the box speaks volumes about the direction the club believes they will go.
I would like to see Monas for reasons above - especially his temperament, and lets not forget the old adage of it take s a "Manly man to coach Manly"

You are probably right Ryan, but **** he would be boring and he is the master of stating the bloody obvious🤦

As you've stated, Ryan is probably right and I agree with you Shiekeagle, he is extremely boring and does not stop talking... he would give a panadol a headache.

I often wonder if he asks Fox for a DVD of his work and plays it back to himself at home such is his love of his own voice.

Really trying to find that "every sinew in my body" tripe Cronk voiced over so many years ago. He is no doubt brilliant but in the mould of Fittler I feel, would be too much week in week out

Watching Des I get the impression he has a sharp astute mind, but really struggles to articulate the brilliant thoughts he has.I also suspect he may have a lot of internal dialogue going on that interrupts the flow.

I reckon we will do a Tigers and Des will be Head of Football with DCE and Foran as co coaches once Foran finishes with the Gold Coast.

Or one of Monas and Chad Randall take over with Des as Head of football and DCE and Foran could become assistants.
I believe that Hasler’s current deal sees him potentially handing over as early as the 2024 season, moving into the HoF role from there.

However no long range announcement on who is taking over, so he might go on a bit longer. Monaghan looks the most likely choice.

I believe that Hasler’s current deal sees him potentially handing over as early as the 2024 season, moving into the HoF role from there.

However no long range announcement on who is taking over, so he might go on a bit longer. Monaghan looks the most likely choice.
So next year is Des last year ?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4