New signings to be announced #nextweek

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This thread is back alive. Since the brave proclamation of several signings #nextweek we are sitting on a net total of zero. Croker in and Green out and here we are almost two months down the track.

Surely #nextweek is getting closer now ? Or do we just bite the bullet and assume it is now going to #nextyear

Resume the speculation.

This thread is back alive. Since the brave proclamation of several signings #nextweek we are sitting on a net total of zero. Croker in and Green out and here we are almost two months down the track.

Surely #nextweek is getting closer now ? Or do we just bite the bullet and assume it is now going to #nextyear

Resume the speculation.
Now that we missed out on Pearce we have 850 grand to spend . Which Quality player is available ?

Resume the speculation.
Now that we missed out on Pearce we have 850 grand to spend . Which Quality player is available ?

I’d take a couple of Pommy forwards!

I’m back home #nextweek, but I’d also like to remind you that it’s currently #nextmonth as of today and if nothing happens #nextweek then it’s unlikely to happen until #nextyear

I’m convinced now that we are the new Newcastle, no one wants to come and we will more than likely go into 2018 with $850k unspent.

Oh how the mighty have fallen!

I’m back home #nextweek, but I’d also like to remind you that it’s currently #nextmonth as of today and if nothing happens #nextweek then it’s unlikely to happen until #nextyear

I’m convinced now that we are the new Newcastle, no one wants to come and we will more than likely go into 2018 with $850k unspent.

If that were the outcome we could just front load some contracts and make a big play for the 2019 market.

I couldn't disagree more if you got hit in the face by a rather excitable haddock.

Getting to the stage were one of us Silvertails might get a run, or roll in my case.

That would be great, he could rehab with Walker and egg each other on for a round 6 (or 16 respectively) comeback.

I believe from the rumours that we were Pearcey preferred team and agreed to less money on shorter contract but the nrl would not ratify it. That fits in with everything that has happened.

I believe from the rumours that we were Pearcey preferred team and agreed to less money on shorter contract but the nrl would not ratify it. That fits in with everything that has happened.

Trouble is SSE, I can believe it given how this admin has handled different issues with different clubs. I'm surprised that Penn hasnt approached Greenburg and demanded equity. They really are a shameful lot in charge, Greenburg, the God of Bondi etc. How they can live with such bias and dishonesty. Makes Animal Farm look tame.

The hypocrisy of #sackgreenslimenow shows in full over the last few weeks.

This game is now about the haves and the have nots , decided upon by the man himself.

Stadiums.
Sweetheart deals.
Rules for one and not others.
Perpetuating salary cap issues when clearly there’s none.
Allowing medical retirements for “ chosen clubs” but not others.

Need I go on?

It’s just a gee up unfortunately fellas.

Yeah, unfortunately opposition fans are taking the piss now about our recruitment abilities. Better get used to it guys and girls. It is what it is.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4