New signings to be announced #nextweek

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Every one needs to calm down.
Let’s see we have
* tom - only get better, still growing. Develop passing game. Played for country..
Jake - inspirational leader - state and country regular - defence amazing
Dylan walker - best centre in comp.
dce - clutch player field goals 40/20
Marty - lead nrl in off loads and great metres all year.
Who will improve alot
Sironen - seen glimpses of state of orgin like 2nd rower
Addin - when on very destructive. Needs more consistancy
Uate - some good games all year needs to cut errors.
Question marks
Frank - line speed in defence putrid
Kelly - does not look like nrl player
Perrett - not conviced

Big plus is jorge fit he was among best metres in nrl until injuried

Baz said he wasn't going to just waste money getting into a bidding war or just sign any player that comes onto the market. Wants to hold onto promising juniors and spend money on the right players that come available.

We missed out on pearce but both Cordner and now Michael Morgan want to go onto the open market. In todays DT said cows offered new 4 year 3.2 million dollar deal that was rejected. Morgan said would be happy to move to another city and play at another club. Nrl career is too short not to look at other opportunities. Here are two player's worth going for. Missing out on pearce could be a blessing. Just run with Hastings who is already training there at the moment and on a cheap 1 more year contract. Klemmer also off contract. Plenty of other big fish

Maybe news on Morgan after the the World Cup ??? With JT back
They will have 3 Halves....

The thing that I like most about Lussick (and it is partially why many are critical of him for having some moments when he has brain snaps and gives away penalties,Lawrence did that more than often too) is that he is fearless and doesn't take a step backwards.We need that to support Marty and Jake,Lawrence did not offer that.He will form a better starting combo with Marty in my opinion but time will tell.
I dont want any of our forwards like lussick.

When Lussick is on its so great to watch. Rushing hard out of the line to put a big shot on to maintain pressure. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't but at least he is trying to lift the side. He isn't the biggest player but he has good intentions. A very high risk player but thats his game.

Look guys. Missing players like Pearce etc is not the problem. Its the manner in which the League Admin is giving a leg up to some clubs and then this constant abusing of the Sea Eagles with fallacious accusations, which interfere with the effective running of the club and sponsor recruitment.

Look this has been going on unending since the Brett Stewart matter. No apologies when they are found to have been mistaken. No compensation. Manly is one of the very few clubs that has not been found to be cheating on the cap, and yet over the past couple of years we've copped the drug issue, the betting issue , the cap issue. No comment from the admin when found without evidence. No support of the only club between the bridge and Newcastle. They worry about the Titans and Parra, but what about the making of a League desert between the bridge and Swansea. No interest at all.

No evidence has been found for these accusations and yet it goes on and on. Its bad enough that Manly have had such bad management issues. The last thing we need is a league admin making spurious allegations against the club especially while then giving a helping hand to others that offend. For example how is it that the League allows Hayne to sign for $500,000, while stopping Manly from offering Glenn Stewart a lower figure than he may have been worth. And then allowing this to bolster the Titans with over a million now to play off with no that Hayne has gone. What a shonky piece of grubby twisting of the rules. And we're led to believe Hayne threw away the huge monies he was getting for almost half what he'll get at Parra. Come on Greenburg. Do you think we are that stupid.

By the way just to add to rumours I spoke with an avid Parra supporter who thinks Gutho is heading back to Manly. But who can believe rumours these days eh.

I want our players agressive but not stupid like Lussick. I doubt Baz wants our forwards giving away dumb penalties like lussick.

What is the nett difference between a dumb penalty and a smart one?

When Darcy blew up when what'shisface rag-dolled DCE posters were calling it a brain explosion and a dumb penalty .... pig's tit! ... any team that allows themselves to be intimidated and disrespected are fookened. The game goes for 80min .. allowing yourself to be someone's bitch makes it a very long day.

Also, I wouldn't think too many players are losing sleep the night before playing Laconic Lane or looking up when making a hit up .... but Darcy ... yeah, give him another one Darcy.

Pulling hair, trying to start fights, slapping if Darcy gets that out of his game and all the missed tackles hed be a good solid prop. Unfortunatley he doesnt learn.

he is 28 now time to act like a tough man not an impetuous boy .... keep the agro Darcy, & cut out the brain snaps ....

Just read a sporting news article I clicked into from Twitter, out of 16 clubs rated for “ winners and losers in the recruitment merry go round”, they’ve rated Knights at 1, Roosters 2 and you guessed it, coming up with the wooden spoon of recruitment at 16th spot is.........Manly.

Just read a sporting news article I clicked into from Twitter, out of 16 clubs rated for “ winners and losers in the recruitment merry go round”, they’ve rated Knights at 1, Roosters 2 and you guessed it, coming up with the wooden spoon of recruitment at 16th spot is.........Manly.
Lets not forget we also invested in securing our NYC grand final stars . To me that's a winner !!!

Would you think of taking him? This is from Buzz’s column tomorrow:

TENSIONS AT THE EELS
WE keep hearing there is a clash at Parramatta Eels between coach Brad Arthur and star playmaker Corey Norman. It’s all being kept hush hush at the moment but we’ll be keeping an eye on developments.

There are other clubs still looking for a quality playmaker including Manly Sea Eagles and Cronulla Sharks who both missed out on Mitchell Pearce. Arthur obviously rates Norman highly as a player but there is a personality clash that is creating the drama.

TENSIONS AT THE EELS
WE keep hearing there is a clash at Parramatta Eels between coach Brad Arthur and star playmaker Corey Norman. It’s all being kept hush hush at the moment but we’ll be keeping an eye on developments.

There are other clubs still looking for a quality playmaker including Manly Sea Eagles and Cronulla Sharks who both missed out on Mitchell Pearce. Arthur obviously rates Norman highly as a player but there is a personality clash that is creating the drama.

If true Corey Norman is a better player than Pearce IMO.

Lets not forget we also invested in securing our NYC grand final stars . To me that's a winner !!!

Agree with that as well!

Who knows there “ might” be a surprise for us post World Cup, perhaps something to cheer us up a little #nextweek.

Their wld wanna be something coming after zorba opened his big fkn mouth over a month ago .. Wat happened too all the bull**** about getting klemmer amongst others .. I read somewhere awhile ago where all us manly fans are going be very very happy about whos coming .. Lol . Well guess wat it looks like nobodys coming !

TENSIONS AT THE EELS

No

Their wld wanna be something coming after zorba opened his big fkn mouth over a month ago .. Wat happened too all the bull**** about getting klemmer amongst others .. I read somewhere awhile ago where all us manly fans are going be very very happy about whos coming .. Lol . Well guess wat it looks like nobodys coming !
Who said we were going to get Klemmer ?
Who said we wont be signing any one ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4