New signings to be announced #nextweek

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You can only compare left centre with left centre these days - God forbid that they find themselves on the wrong side of the ruck and forget how to pass left to right or to tackle with their right shoulder.

So you can only compare Kelly to the other 16 left centres. There aren't many good ones - that's why we had to put up with Jarhead Hayne there in Origin.
You make a good point there . We need one left quality centre for us to have a formidable centre combination

...........calling them idiots is relative to the football club not to their business acumen.

There in lies my angst with the Penns, I do not really believe football success is their priority.
They want to run the club like a business............and in business terms finishing 6-8 on the ladder is just as good as 2-4.

The clubs under private ownership that have football success are generally those where the owners priority is on field success (e.g. passion projects) rather than trying to make the bottom line. Everything the Penns do seems to be about the bottom line.

Anyway that's my perception and I'm happy to stick with it until there is evidence to the contrary.

The evidence to the contrary is ... that with the possible exception of the Bronco's, no businessman has ever bought an NRL team for "business" reasons, and all (whilst hoping to break even) budget for multi-million dollar loses each and every year..

Now with the Norths bid to gain ownership of the Titans now looking very unlikely . surely even more opportunity and reason for the Manly club to seek more affinity in the greater northern Sydney area and region with not only more corporate interest and support but also junior league participation and an increased and potential supporter base prospects .

An association with the Bears? Yeah...Nah...Pass

Tell us in more than 250 words why are you a greater contributor to the Manly Sea eagles then the Penns

Where's the meme?
A childish Bozo response is not the same without the little drawings to go with it.

(p.s. I assume SER8 that you will be hitting Bozo up on his spelling?)

How you find love for the Penns in my post is a modern mystery, perhaps you were distracted by your homophobia.

This isn't the first time you have jumped to their defence.............

edit by Referee - personal abuse is a breach of St conditions of use

Last edited by a moderator:
Where's the meme?
A childish Bozo response is not the same without the little drawings to go with it.

(p.s. I assume SER8 that you will be hitting Bozo up on his spelling?)
You wanted a meme ?
Well here is a meme especially for you !!!
images.jpg

Sheesh, two days without WiFi and I come back to find not much has changed.

And STILL no news!

Well not exactly Mark. There has been a bit of fake news and stuff that will be reported # next week. And there's been quite a bit of Olds (that's news that was reported in the past but is being rehashed to pay for the journos wages)

Say what TE? Learned from the previous merger you mean?
Yes, that is what I meant. And 1996 was the last year of the last combined competition before the super league war.
Oh, and by the way, maybe you could have waited for my response before sending me a threatening mail.

There is #nextweek and Christmas on the radar. Well maybe it's under the radar.

I know this much. Christmas is in exactly 5 weeks. #nextweek has been going for 6 weeks.

While Christmas has grown closer each week since the birth of #nextweek has #nextweek?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8