New signings to be announced #nextweek

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
While we’re all waiting for these signings, rest easy knowing Ben is closing in on Tom when it comes to size. How good will it be to see the three of them go around together one day.

DF010B0D-3FBE-4C03-AF10-6A960CF6E472.jpeg

Ok this is getting serious, it’s #nextweek AGAIN, and on Saturday ( prior to the actual #nextweek) I’m off to Vietnam/Cambodia for a month.

Now whilst I expect that there will be some free wifi I won’t be checking in nor posting anywhere near as much ( phew says some).

So @SeaEagles can we pretty please make it this actual week????

Besides aren’t you all back at work today so NO EXCUSES!

While we’re all waiting for these signings, rest easy knowing Ben is closing in on Tom when it comes to size. How good will it be to see the three of them go around together one day.

View attachment 6955

Holy skyscrapers batman! If they get any taller they'll just go and earn some big money in basketball! what a food bill in that house! lol

If your talking about Gareth Holmes he's in Nz for WC... (Twitter)

Don't know the name of the guy. Maybe it's like in the Movie "A few good men" - there was a mystery flight that landed in Hawaii at 1.15am that wasn't logged in and only be confirmed by flight crew upon landing in Hawaii?
Maybe he' back already? Hopefully with a signature on a pearce of paper?

Just don't know, only passing on the info.

Ok this is getting serious, it’s #nextweek AGAIN, and on Saturday ( prior to the actual #nextweek) I’m off to Vietnam/Cambodia for a month.

Now whilst I expect that there will be some free wifi I won’t be checking in nor posting anywhere near as much ( phew says some).

Good luck Mark
http://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...m/news-story/0506da238cca36d827c2a4dd815eff1c

Free wifi EveryWhere...In cambodia .....Pretty quick too

Don't know the name of the guy. Maybe it's like in the Movie "A few good men" - there was a mystery flight that landed in Hawaii at 1.15am that wasn't logged in and only be confirmed by flight crew upon landing in Hawaii?
Maybe he' back already? Hopefully with a signature on a pearce of paper?

Just don't know, only passing on the info.

Airman Cecil O’Malley can attest to that flight landing.

Speaking of signings (not Manly or Rugby league related)....... Matt Duchene from Colorado (NHL) just got traded while the game was in progress. Got straight on a plane to his new team (Ottawa) before the game was over. His first game will be against his old team !

Speaking of signings (not Manly or Rugby league related)....... Matt Duchene from Colorado (NHL) just got traded while the game was in progress. Got straight on a plane to his new team (Ottawa) before the game was over. His first game will be against his old team !

They took another guy off ice the ice "injured" during the game...and duchene kinda skated off hiding behind him.

The ole mid game transfer hasn't happened for a couple of seasons....I must admit...it is kinda harsh to be told you're off to Ottawa mid game!

edit: Colorado also lost the game. Ryan must be having kittens!

All the duds they want to get rid of to free up cap space just happen to have a coke problem - carter, skd and now niko. I hope Cronk is looking forward to buying into that Roosters "culture" he was so enthusiastic about.
Maybe Uncle Nick is not handing out brown paper bags after all!
Really it's clear plastic sachets....
And at the end he has total control....

• Clever
Reactions: Ben
The Sea Eagles management need to start getting some positive news out to its supporters if they want memberships to increase.

We still dont know if Barrett has re-signed. We dont yet know if Gorman has signed. We dont yet know if Thompson or any other major player has signed. We dont know what the status is regarding Pearce. While other clubs are signing up willy-nilly Manly remains locked in its cone of silence.

Peters comment, now three weeks ago, gave some encouragement that signings would be confirmed within the week. But since then, other than a few minor players signed (and thankfully a few U20 signings), there has been nothing.

One wonders if Peters was right in the first place, suggesting that supporters were not important. He may have apologised but one wonders if his comment is a reflection of the general attitude of management. I would hope not. But if Management wants supporters on side, they MUST give us something to satiate our growing hunger for information.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10