New signings to be announced #nextweek

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Kevinward777

First Grader
on twitter now supposedly (I don't have that lol)

Jayden Nikorima tested positive to drugs twice.
Convenient for the Rorters and Uncle Nick to release it now.

Frees up cash for dogboy or Criton though.
Nick Politis is just a gangster. At least that’s the persona he likes to portray, anyone who has had the displeasure of being in a room with the man will attest to that.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
A semantics fight !!! Sweet, let me grab my popcorn.
I'll grab mine too and we can watch it together.
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
on twitter now supposedly (I don't have that lol)

Jayden Nikorima tested positive to drugs twice.
Convenient for the Rorters and Uncle Nick to release it now.

Frees up cash for dogboy or Criton though.
All the duds they want to get rid of to free up cap space just happen to have a coke problem - carter, skd and now niko. I hope Cronk is looking forward to buying into that Roosters "culture" he was so enthusiastic about.

eagle40

Reserve Grader
If all the rumours are correct & Pearce to the gummy sharks, we again could miss out on a marquee signing. Up the creek

Bird of Prey

Reserve Grader
Maybe we just don’t have that much appeal anymore with possible player gains , maybe the media has done its job and tarnished our great clubs name to the extent where players don’t see us a club that they would want to play at.

Simonmyers11

First Grader
If we get pierce i would be happy, but if we miss out i really think given enough pre season and game time hastings could easily do the job green was doing and can kick at 80%. Would free up another 300k and spend it on thompson/chrichton and possibly klemmer or go after joey lielua. strengthening the forwards and outside backs and keeping hastings who is on about 200k would be the way i would spend the money. landing players like chrichton and klemmer are what we need or even thompson.

Last edited:

Sheikheagle

First Grader
Tipping Member
If we get pierce i would be happy, but if we miss out i really think given enough pre season and game time hastings could easily do the job green was doing and can kick at 80%. Would free up another 300k and spend it on thompson/chrichton and possibly klemmer or go after joey lielua. strengthening the forwards and outside backs and keeping hastings who is on about 200k would be the way i would spend the money. landing players like chrichton and klemmer are what we need or even thompson.

I agree Simon, that makes sense however given we have supposedly been trying to sign elgey Hastings must no longer be in our plans.

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16
13 6 6 26 15