New Member Council

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Get these overpaid, narcissistic brats winning games and bleeding for the club they love and maybe, just maybe I might rejoin my membership for next year.

I don't know why they just don't read Silvertails ... just about every issue from membership, to communication etc are covered from both sides with the occasional suggestions to get stuffed ..

They don't want to read Silvertails @Woodsie
Silvertails is the only Manly Supporters site they don't exert some control over. It's probably the main thing that keeps me coming back actually. "They" would prefer Silvertails would die some most unnatural death, and the sooner the better. I am sure we all remember the Screaming Eagles fiasco. This site more than any other shot it down before it could gain any real momentum, prior to its launch. It was an abortion to begin with anyway. Plus I think you are underselling the innate Silvertails capacity to tell the club to get stuffed. It's far more than occasionally :)

Just giving this a bump for the weekend Warriors - if you are aged between 20 and 30, a member the club is looking for you to join the membership council!

Send me a PM if you are interested

Just giving this a bump for the weekend Warriors - if you are aged between 20 and 30, a member the club is looking for you to join the membership council!

Send me a PM if you are interested
Do they need a birth certificate?
How closely would they look at me?
Would they be too polite to question my actual age?
Do they have women on there?
I'm telling you ... they need me!!!!

Why is the club targeting 20 and 30s

Is the club intimidated by the more mature supporters ?
There are plenty’s of older rusted on supporters who are on the council - they are wanting some of balance across the age groups. Therefore wanting to get a couple more who are less than 40

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8