New Member Council

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Diversity??? oh god no, here we go again. lol. I'm too old for it anyway, but good to see something from the club that shows a positive attempt at connection with members and supporters.

Last edited:
I definitely encourage anyone interested to throw their hat in the ring.

It’s a really good outlet for the club in terms of getting feedback on potential ideas around ticketing, membership, fan engagement etc and you do get a great insight into and appreciation of the work being done behind the scenes.

It’s a really good outlet for the club in terms of getting feedback on potential ideas around ticketing, membership, fan engagement etc and you do get a great insight into and appreciation of the work being done behind the scenes.
And if they are going to find a couple of members, far better that it be 2 who are on here and can report on behalf of all of us.
(Not that we all agree on, well, anything actually, but still... !!)

Good to see the club making changes and time to consult with the fans

Every Many supporter should be happy about this

It is a good thing to have and it was helpful to have an outlet for suggestions.

I'll also suggest that we stop the "everytime we're told something is in the works but we can't mention it - we have to drink a shot" game, as a few of us are just out of re-hab.

lol

Keep up the good work! :)

Oh well, the age thing counts me out lol

Feels like the time the nrl/manly asked to fill out a survey.

Got about 2 questions in, and then a statement appeared that they've received enough feedback from my demographic! (and didn't allow me to finish the survey).

haha

-edit: I think I posted about it on here. ~goes checks~

Feels like the time the nrl/manly asked to fill out a survey.

Got about 2 questions in and a statement appeared that they've received enough feedback from my demographic! (and didn't allow me to finish the survey).

haha

-edit: I think I posted about it on here. ~goes checks~

I don't know why they just don't read Silvertails ... just about every issue from membership, to communication etc are covered from both sides with the occasional suggestions to get stuffed ..

Hi Silvertailers

Had one volunteer to join the membership council.

Still looking for someone in 20 to 30 age bracket - don’t be shy, if you fit the bill and want to contribute just a little to the mighty Sea Eagles drop me a PM.

Cheers

Hi Silvertailers

Had one volunteer to join the membership council.

Still looking for someone in 20 to 30 age bracket - don’t be shy, if you fit the bill and want to contribute just a little to the mighty Sea Eagles drop me a PM.

Cheers
I was in the 20-30 bracket 40 years ago does that count ???

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6