New low in Chez bashing...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Awww thanks mate, I'd missed the entire process, thanks for pointing me to the Daily Cherrygraph so I can keep abreast of things.

So what you are saying is that Cherry isn't a money grubbing whore?
Exactly, he maximizes his income as we all do :)

Look at Matty Ballin or poor Alex. Any Sportsman can break down at anytime and no Club nor Insurer cares@:cool:

More power to those with self belief :rock:

Wow ... some of you are a bit precious.

Just read some of the demeaning Shiite some of you (supporters) have written about Lewis Brown in the past 12 hours.

Demeaning "****e" directed at players at this point in the season, considering how the team is going, says a lot more about the "supporters" than it does about the players.
Sometimes we seem to have more "dogs" on this site than the Kennel.

DCE isn't perfect but he tries. What type of stupid ducking class order system is Webster spruiking when he says because DCE is from a working class family he can't aspire to be more. He is ducking more. He's a million dollar a year premiership winning Clive Churchill medalist, origin and international representative.

Webster has just crossed the line. He has written this **** he needs to pull his head in. It's disgusting.

This reasoning reminds me of the sort of crap Michael Clarke used to cop because he was "different"

It was like he had sold out the image of the tough Aussie Cricket captain.
He grew up in Liverpool but instead of wearing a flanno and drinking VB he bleached his hair, had a diamond earring, drank wine and dressed and spoke well.
And fact the he had a model girlfriend and drove a Ferrari was too much for the journo's to cop so they pushed an agenda on him too.

Yes, he was regarded as a "strange cat" but he was a bloody good one and like DCE he respected the game and his place in it.
Their respective record's speak for themselves and will earn them plenty of well deserved $$ and young fans wanting to grow up like them....and you can't ask for much more than that.

Last edited:
The irony (or is it hypocrisy?), is that the well spoken Andrew Webster is a working class boy himself.

He made much of it in pre-GF piece when Manly were playing (either 2007/08 or 2011), in which he channelled Roy Masters.

The irony (or is it hypocrisy?), is that the well spoken Andrew Webster is a working class boy himself.

He made much of it in pre-GF piece when Manly were playing (either 2007/08 or 2011), in which he channelled Roy Masters.

Webster is currently on NRL360 backpedaling like a bastard :cool:

He admitted that he went too far and was quite surprised at the amount of Manly Fans who returned serve in kind :finger:

'I just wanted to point out that he is different and not a good fit for the Qld Team at present as they are full of strong characters'

Also admitted that most of the Scumos told him that Cronk is weird too and is very hard to get to know him @:cool:

Kent had an interesting story about when Chez first got into NRL.

He said ' DCE had a long term view of what he wanted to achieve and where he wanted to take his career long term as soon as he got to the NRL level.
But made the mistake of talking about it.
It put the experienced players offside as they don't ever let the Media in on their aspirations.'

Kent reckons Players should be encouraged to do what he did as it helps promote the NRL

Ikin agreed it is exactly what the Media want to hear/discuss as it adds to the Fans' understanding of the game and the players.:nod:

Webster sat there thinking of his next disclaimer :swear:

PS Kent has Manly finishing 4th on 38 points :clap:

Webster is currently on NRL360 backpedaling like a bastard :cool:

He admitted that he went too far and was quite surprised at the amount of Manly Fans who returned serve in kind :finger:

'I just wanted to point out that he is different and not a good fit for the Qld Team at present as they are full of strong characters'

Also admitted that most of the Scumos told him that Cronk is weird too and is very hard to get to know him @:cool:
Andrew Webster wrote that he found it hard to strike a rapport with Daly. People with self awareness understand that rapport is a two way street. You can't blame someone else for not getting on with you. It takes 2 to tango. I must admit I was surprised by Webster's seeming lack of emotional intelligence in this situation, as I hitherto rated him as a journalist.

(Dce taught me that word)

On the positive side the futures looking pretty rosy for Cherry, while Webster's a talentless sports hack with a chip on his shoulder and his chances of winning Nobel prize for Literature this year look pretty bleak.

It is kind of ironic that his team, the Roosturds have a new fullback for 2018, who blow and behold actually did a backflip a couple of years back, but heck that was acceptable, his words on DCE were pretty silly. I am sure to DCE this is water off a ducks back!
Can we say that Tedesco back flipped twice? Once on Canberra and now on the Dogs as he had agreed with them and then backed out to go the Roosters after Minichiello got involved

Can we say that Tedesco back flipped twice? Once on Canberra and now on the Dogs as he had agreed with them and then backed out to go the Roosters after Minichiello got involved
so now its a toss up between tedesco & webster as the best back flipper:giggle:

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7