New low in Chez bashing...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There will always be trolls, particularly the media. As long as they can write a line, even it is total BS, d%$#heads will always read and believe. Personally I think it better for him to wait till next year when all 4 salary cap cheats are gone forever and he can start his legacy. Also I have a few bucks on us winning the comp and making final 4 over the season, so I'm happy if he doesn't play for those D%$#heads.

Well the boy is well spoken and not up the media's arse . I take my hat off to him for what he is doing in his career, for manly , financial or whatever. He's not a dumb fuhck that mumbles through interviews and makes no sense. It wouldn't matter if he told the media NO comment every time they approached him he would still be knocked down. Im proud he's with us .

Can't believe that someone would write that absolute rubbish. Webster used to hanging around the yeah-no's , you knows watta means type. Sorry the guy tries to be himself and how he was brought up. Give up Webster very very poor article and embarrassing for you. I watch nrl 360 and will give your 5 minutes of air time a miss.

Quote ......
Two months later, he called a media conference to confirm he had indeed backflipped, that he had used the media speculation to test his market value after signing the Titans deal even though that "probably doesn't look very honourable"
He lost a lot of people that day, and not just Titans fans.
Queensland fans might be ambivalent about him, too, but what about Queensland players?
The belief that they have a set against him is too strong
End Quote ......

Any one that has the courage to back flip and not give a fck about what anybody else thinks proves that they have balls
Any one that has won premierships and has played for his state and for his country and has earned him self a million dollar contract has proven that he can play
Any one that has an issue and feels intimidated by DCE is a soft cock
A picture of 007 DCE for Manlys eyes only who has a licence to thrill the Manly fans that know him best
Vessa-Rockliff-Daly-Cherry-Evans.jpg

Ahh so Webster wants everyone to speak the same cliches and heaven forbid there's a player who considers his responses before giving them. More Chris "**** yeah we ****en did it" Heighingtons it seems.

Fancy a player being hesitant to let their guard down with the media. The media who write absolute tripe with no substance, and players are meant to open up?

Webster's a turkey.

i have zero doubt that as he was coming through and it was probably said to him to brush up a bit on his media, he watched a lot of cronk and learned. Cronk is exactly the same, where's the article bashing him? Oh he didn't change his mind on something, can't bash him.
Time to get over the backflipping thing. he's not the first, won't be the last.
It was only blown out of proportion because media was there every step of the way stalking him making it worse.

If media training, being polite and actually thinking before he speaks sets him up for post footy career, then good him. I'd rather hear insights from the likes of him and cronk than Blocker and co.

I hate the way his intelligence "doesn't fit in with his working class background" bull$#&t
In cherry's debut season i frequented the small cofee shop at narabeen tram shed and would often see him. Once i said well played on the weekend the answer i got was an honest thankyou and a rundown on how hard he and the team had been trying a set play that came off. I also work with some disabled people who are manly fans and he always goes out of his way to greet and remember them by name. It is an honour to have him be our captain.

The irony of that article is not lost on me...on one hand he is having a dig at Chez for being "different" and in the next breath he is asking for Chez to "show more of himself"...which one is it dickhead?

Look, I don't really give a flying **** what kind of person Cherry-Evans is, I don't give a **** if I never find out...the article ends with the insinuation that Daly owes us all something? He is there to play footy and he is good at it so that's enough for me.
He isn't breaking any laws by coming across as overly polished or aloof. If he is the best 7 QLD have at their disposal for game 3 then he plays...If they don't pick him, then so be it...but this puff piece about his personality serves no purpose other than to highlight the lack of emotional intelligence of the author.

So Andrew, let me get this straight.
If DCE said exactly the same as what he says at press conferences or in meetings with you, but said it like a two headed toothless imbecile, swearing like a wharfie or constantly cracking jokes and cackling at them like current TV personalities who happen to be ex players, then that would be acceptable.
Or if he was one of the other umpteenth players who have back flipped but happened not to play for Manly that would be OK too I assume.
DCE would be up there with any articulate quarterback holding a press conference in a trillion dollar sport like NFL let alone talking to a mob of two bit hacks in rugby league.
And Andrew, you of all people should know what it's like when people don't think you show your true self.
Know what I'm sayin Andrew?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6