New Coaching Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I sure will be death riding Spoonbold, same as I did Zoolander just to prove the point that Penny shouldn't be in charge of any sporting organisation especially Manly.
I wasn’t a fan of Barrett but he was our coach so I felt there was no other option other than to throw my support behind him as I will do if it is Siebold or anyone else coaching us, I'm a Manly supporter and have been for more than seventy years, there's no way I would death ride my team and I can't understand why a true supporter would, it's up to you of course what you do but death riding your own team because you don't approve of the coach is fkn unbelievable, maybe you should find a team with a coach you're comfortable with and switch

So:

1. Head coach: Anthony Siebold
2. Assistant coach: Shane Flannagan
3. Assistant coach: Eddie Jones
4. Pathways / recruitment: Laurie Daley
5. CEO: Tony Mestrov
6. CCO: Craig Meagher
7. Recruitment: All Above / Scott & Kristie Fulton
8. Owner: Scott Penn

Seems pretty solid, and has most bases covered.

So:

Would gave to be dual roles for Jones. No way he'd leave as head coach at England to be assistant here.

So:

Haven't heard anything about Jones other than in Buzz's piece. I don't think he'd be full time if it did eventuate.

Personally I think that Donny has to go, going by our fitness over recent seasons it's time for a change

Seriously some of you blokes kill me, if you were happy with the sh1t Hasler was serving up week in week out then you've been conditioned to mediocrity, maybe Siebold isn't the answer but I'm prepared to give him a go, if he works out great if not at least the club is being proactive in trying to turn us back into a club with a winning culture, looking for ways to bag a bloke out and rewriting his past is negative and really quite pathetic, blokes like you will be death riding the team in the hope of saying I told you so, that's just unManly and not something a true Manly supporter would stoop to
Spot on champ

Be very surprised if either especially Hayles or Monas is not retained in the coaching group for some continuity for the playing group . But then if Flannagan is bought in as a main assistant , can see why a new direction would be most likely then . Maybe Hayles will just revert mainly to his Black town duties . Daley as some type of director of coaching , not sure if this would serve that much purpose , pretty influential figure but not even sure if most clubs even have some type of a director of coaching role . Seibold and Flannagan combo could be a good fit , ideas type individuals with experience and insight . Could be a real possibility

Eddie Jones seems a bit far fetched though , not even sure what he could offer in an overall practical sense even in some type of a consultancy role

What I hope that Penn does finance Seibold support staff sufficiently because he has the smarts but he will need support. I hope Flanagan is his assistant. Eddie Jones is a good motivator and Laurie Daley is respected and will help attract good players. Things are looking good.Oonly thing is

What I hope that Penn does finance Seibold support staff sufficiently because he has the smarts but he will need support. I hope Flanagan is his assistant. Eddie Jones is a good motivator and Laurie Daley is respected and will help attract good players. Things are looking good.
only thing is some teams can be overcoached in some sense also with too many different types of coaching perspectives and input . Or over programmed so to speak ,

So:

That Looks great when you put it down on Paper, i'd be pretty excited if it Comes together.

So:

9. Fitness ??? A new name needed.

So ... as of the moment ... reports are we are chasing ..

Seibold .. Head Coach
Eddie Jones .. football manager/consultant
Flannagan ... Asst Coach
Laurie Daley ... Unicorn trainer
Frank Ponissi ... Football Manager
Michael Chieka ... lineout coach
Freddy Fiddler ... spiritual advisor
along with Hales and Monnas ...

I hope singe goes, no point going for pie in the sky part timers like Eddie Jones, we need a team solely focused on manly, not part time, additional gig, consultants like Jones/Daley/Fittler

I hope singe goes

I know I repeated that, but our fitness has been dreadful and I’ve gone right off him for myriad reasons

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8