Myles to Panthers?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As has been said elsewhere I expect no announcements until after round 13
Yes, that has been announced....no more announcements...well after this one that I'm announcing..well now, but it's the last one I promise...well, until I announce that announcements are back on...you know..after round 13 (as has been previously announced) :lipssealed:

As has been said elsewhere I expect no announcements until after round 13
Sorry....just to clarify...can we expect any pronouncements? Are they still good? If say... someone was to get married..you know...man and wife and all that. No?

Yes, that has been announced....no more announcements...well after this one that I'm announcing..well now, but it's the last one I promise...well, until I announce that announcements are back on...you know..after round 13 (as has been previously announced) :lipssealed:
no response...because that would be an announcement right?...yes...that's why, or maybe nobody finds this funny...ppfff no...that can't be it...is it? Well I'm done entertaining myself...and no - that wasn't an announcement...more like a statement which is allowed... @globaleagle ...help

Last edited:
I'd suggest that's the case !

But just a gut feel, no insider info
Yeah me to, I get the feeling it's not over..... So I'll hold onto hope, and if by chance it's over, I take my hat off to the kid for his efforts over some really trying times, playing injured and still putting in to get us victorys..... He's all class, fingers crossed..... If bozo pulls this off they should put up a statue out the front of brookie

Both would be handy pickups, Sika had a great game yesterday. We need a 1st class prop our back row stocks are doing alright.

Him or Matulino who was off contract this year maybe we can get him to backflip on the NZW

Would take Matulino in a heartbeat but fairly certain he has signed a new contract at the Warriors.

Wonder what tonight's revelation that we have LG means to this.

I just can't see the Panthers buying him, they have pretty good forwards already!

think he would be ours to lose.

The Titans have a few young guns plus Zillman is on a huge deal ( last year next year I think), Id suggest with the addition of $CE their cap would be stretched and therefore Myles wasn't offered a contract.

And yes I'd say we are front runners.

Elegy & Myles, probably just need another really good forward and with our existing others and the young guns we will be competitive again in 2016.

From memory we were offering our halves about $900,000 each. With the incremental increase of the salary cap and taking into account of the upgrades of the young blokes, I'd guess we might still have roughly $500,000-$800,000 left after Myles and Elgey.(if that happens)Should stand us in good stead to stay competitive next year.

They're will be some 'surplus to requirement' panthers forwards we can sign surely.

Sportsnight reporting that Gus rang Annersley to say that they have no intetest, have never spoken to him and to ignore Myle's Manager's tactics. @:cool:

About time that those Clubs who are reported like this, put the spotlight back on the managers :mad:

Sportsnight reporting that Gus rang Annersley to say that they have no intetest, have never spoken to him and to ignore Myle's Manager's tactics. @:cool:

About time that those Clubs who are reported like this, put the spotlight back on the managers :mad:
I've often thought the player manager power base will only be brought down when the Clubs realise it's in their best interest to work together a bit more openly. Roster wise it might be a little scary but financially it's w no brainier. First step from Gould, more will come.

I've often thought the player manager power base will only be brought down when the Clubs realise it's in their best interest to work together a bit more openly. Roster wise it might be a little scary but financially it's w no brainier. First step from Gould, more will come.
The role of agents should be done by lawyers like with American sports. People that understand the legalities of contract law, not by ex players and shonky hangers on. Hopefully a trade window gelds them to a degree.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4