Myles to Panthers?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wonder if myles looking like heading away from Titans would make DCE reconsider his signing with them.....

Yeah, One signing of a 30 year old is alright, but any more than that is asking for trouble. You will see...

I want Matai's brother from another mother...Martin Kapow!...we need an impact player.
Yeah this guy would be a great buy, but Tigers would have him wrapped up....... This type of player is what's required, someone with mongrel who loves the battle, taking nothing away from our pack Saturday night they really stood up, credit where it's due.....

I would not be upset if we missed out on Myles. I think his form has been on the downward spiral for the last 2 seasons. He used to have an unbelievable work rate, but now he looks slow and without checking his stats I'd say his tackles, hitups, metres gained etc would have fallen drastically since 2013.

Sure there is the leadership aspect and I get that, but it can't be at the extent of holding us back on the field, especially if we are moving to a reduced interchange number from next season. Perhaps he might be revitalised if he changed clubs and thats why if we did, I wouldn't be totally against it, but for me, it feels more like we dodged a bullet.

I'm not sure you've noticed but Chelsea are on top of the Premier League.
So what? Nothing to do with JoKelly. I doubt the Biro boys and Joke could sign their mum's to cut up oranges. They are so far out of their depth with running this joint. I am glad they have Bozo helping out.

I would not be upset if we missed out on Myles. I think his form has been on the downward spiral for the last 2 seasons. He used to have an unbelievable work rate, but now he looks slow and without checking his stats I'd say his tackles, hitups, metres gained etc would have fallen drastically since 2013.

Sure there is the leadership aspect and I get that, but it can't be at the extent of holding us back on the field, especially if we are moving to a reduced interchange number from next season. Perhaps he might be revitalised if he changed clubs and thats why if we did, I wouldn't be totally against it, but for me, it feels more like we dodged a bullet.
If he would like to be revitalised perhaps he should look to Parra, BA and at the example Choc set when he left Manly and really started training and showing interest in the game again...

I think some people on here are forgetting something really important when throwing up names. More important than impact front rowers are guys that can play big mins and still provide impact. The rules will change next year with reduced interchanges. Blokes that need to be subbed twice are losing value. Jake seems to be doing that and should bookend our pack for years. And before anyone says re-sign him. Don't be stupid he is not going to re-sign more than a year and half in advance. Upgrade and re-sign at the end of the season.....maybe if he agrees.

I don't think starling can provide that value as a starter because he is a toiler not so much a line bender. Sao has a bigger motor than I thought he would but I don't think he's a big mins guy either. Myles would be a good mentor for some of these younger guys on the field because he plays tough, has been on the rep scene for years and can play big mins when required (64 as a prop on the weekend). He does seem to have cleaned up his act as well. He's 29 so a couple of years is not a stretch. I still think we need someone else as well but he's a good senior body.

I think some people on here are forgetting something really important when throwing up names. More important than impact front rowers are guys that can play big mins and still provide impact. The rules will change next year with reduced interchanges. Blokes that need to be subbed twice are losing value. Jake seems to be doing that and should bookend our pack for years. And before anyone says re-sign him. Don't be stupid he is not going to re-sign more than a year and half in advance. Upgrade and re-sign at the end of the season.....maybe if he agrees.

I don't think starling can provide that value as a starter because he is a toiler not so much a line bender. Sao has a bigger motor than I thought he would but I don't think he's a big mins guy either. Myles would be a good mentor for some of these younger guys on the field because he plays tough, has been on the rep scene for years and can play big mins when required (64 as a prop on the weekend). He does seem to have cleaned up his act as well. He's 29 so a couple of years is not a stretch. I still think we need someone else as well but he's a good senior body.
We need a Jesse Bromwich type

I think we should go for a full 17 man team of backflippers.
Des to coach.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4