My team that might actually win a game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I would have him start over Garrick for sure. I thought he was solid. He's a fair sized body too, runs harder.
Funa lacks Garricks speed and is not a metre eater either .
I have not been impressed by Funa
Tipitoes has more abilty than Funa from what I have seen

Yes feathered friend
to which one?

And yes if Tolu - but hes playing SG Ball.

I would lock him up long term, he's 100% going to be a gun first grader. Check out the Newington highlights - he is about 60% of them. Has a step as good as RTS and is faster - 10.5s/100m is faster or on par with Addo Carr speed.

My mates brother knows him at Newignton and he said he's a great bloke - no off field issues, just a humble nice guy who focuses on his footy and is good to his friends.

to which one?

I would lock him up long term, he's 100% going to be a gun first grader. Check out the Newington highlights - he is about 60% of them. Has a step as good as RTS and is faster - 10.5s/100m is faster or on par with Addo Carr speed.
I would rather experiment with potential than persist with the proven pretenders each week

I would rather experiment with potential than persist with the proven pretenders each week
I agree but there is an element where coming into a guaranteed flogging (vs Penrith) can destroy even the most talented youngsters confidence and career hinder them - look at Jarrod Mullen.

Yes re Tolu for me but maybe too early now especially vs Penrith. Problem is you can't make the jump from SG Ball to 1st grade - has this ever happened? Was hoping he would be playing NSW Cup so we could debut him with Tom back in Round 5. Taking up a top 30 spot and doesn't look like he'll be a realistic debut until back end of the year at best.

I agree but there is an element where coming into a guaranteed flogging (vs Penrith) can destroy even the most talented youngsters confidence and career hinder them - look at Jarrod Mullen.

Yes re Tolu for me but maybe too early now especially vs Penrith. Problem is you can't make the jump from SG Ball to 1st grade - has this ever happened? Was hoping he would be playing NSW Cup so we could debut him with Tom back in Round 5. Taking up a top 30 spot and doesn't look like he'll be a realistic debut until back end of the year at best.
Dont look at the failures . Not all deputent are failures .

IMO tough times make tough young men

If 18 year olds can go to war and dodge bullets

Then 18 year olds can play NRL and doge tackles

We will agree to disagree feathered friend

Dont look at the failures . Not all deputent are failures .

IMO tough times make tough young men

If 18 year olds can go to war and dodge bullets

Then 18 year olds can play NRL and doge tackles

We will agree to disagree feathered friend
Can't say I wholly disagree with you Bozo. Moreso saying that he won't be debuting for a while if he's not even getting a look in at Flegg or NSWCup level - unfortunately for us because I agree, at 93kg, 6'2 i think and 10.5s speed, he'd be an upgrade on most of our backs already.

Can't say I wholly disagree with you Bozo. Moreso saying that he won't be debuting for a while if he's not even getting a look in at Flegg or NSWCup level - unfortunately for us because I agree, at 93kg, 6'2 i think and 10.5s speed, he'd be an upgrade on most of our backs already.
As I said . I would rather the potential over proven pretenders that get thrashed every week for the past 12 weeks

Des is breeding a complacent culture

1 Kolula (turbos long term understudy)
2 Saab
3 Funa
4 Harper
5 Tippytoes
6 Walker ( Schuster 2022)
7 DCE
8 Paseka
9 Cust
10 Aioli
11 Jake
12 Hamoule
13 Schuster

14 Foran
15 Sipley
16 Kapow
17 Suli Or Sadler if allowed.

Turbo to come in when fit
Keppie needs to cut penalties then to 17.

1 Kolula (turbos long term understudy)
2 Saab
3 Funa
4 Harper
5 Tippytoes
6 Walker ( Schuster 2022)
7 DCE
8 Paseka
9 Cust
10 Aioli
11 Jake
12 Hamoule
13 Schuster

14 Foran
15 Sipley
16 Kapow
17 Suli Or Sadler if allowed.

Turbo to come in when fit
Keppie needs to cut penalties then to 17.
In regards to Sadler being allowed
What does Sadler have to do to qualify ?

to which one?

My mates brother knows him at Newignton and he said he's a great bloke - no off field issues, just a humble nice guy who focuses on his footy and is good to his friends.
I thought Tippytoes was Tuipulotu...now I'm confused. Koula is the Koala...so he can't be Tippytoes. Who comes up with these names...that was a statement not a question...blame him.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12