My take on the lads 4 games in

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Feel free to disagree, but tbh I'm happy with the start.

1. Brett - I can see his head saying do this and his knees saying why.
2. Wolfy - Trying to hard. If he relaxed i think he would get back to 08
3. Jaimie - Calm and collected as usual
4. Whare - Doing OK for a newbie.
5. Oldfield - Sadly playing like his name suggests. Is he really fast? I cant tell
6. Foran - Doing a great impresination of Toovey circa 95
7. DCE - Better games ahead i think, but he has a touch of class
8. Kingy - Ive been impressed with his efforts, just stop the dropped balls
9. Balin - My best player to date, motor like Phar lap
10. Kite - In patches good, but still hits the line bum first (someone show him his 08 season)
11. Rex - Angry and Brutal - gotta love it
12. Gifty - Sublime and never stops
13. Anthony - Leg drive still there but hes getting lost in the middle.

14. buhrer - Damn i wish he was bigger
15. Robinson - Potential
16. Vic - Sorry I dont get plodders
17. Matia - We miss his aggression GL with a new contract

Its a long year and won't take much to turn it around down the track.

A fit Rose will make a difference.

We are capable of a top 4 no doubt.

BRING ON THE REST OF THE SEASON - GO GO MANLY

Oops i forgot 1 - Lussick

Lussick - Enjoy your time at the Rorters seems you won't be missed.

psau14 said:
Feel free to disagree, but tbh I'm happy with the start.

1. Brett - I can see his head saying do this and his knees saying why.
2. Wolfy - Trying to hard. If he relaxed i think he would get back to 08
3. Jaimie - Calm and collected as usual
4. Whare - Doing OK for a newbie.
5. Oldfield - Sadly playing like his name suggests. Is he really fast? I cant tell
6. Foran - Doing a great impresination of Toovey circa 95
7. DCE - Better games ahead i think, but he has a touch of class
8. Kingy - Ive been impressed with his efforts, just stop the dropped balls
9. Balin - My best player to date, motor like Phar lap
10. Kite - In patches good, but still hits the line bum first (someone show him his 08 season)
11. Rex - Angry and Brutal - gotta love it
12. Gifty - Sublime and never stops
13. Anthony - Leg drive still there but hes getting lost in the middle.

14. buhrer - Damn i wish he was bigger
15. Robinson - Potential
16. Vic - Sorry I dont get plodders
17. Matia - We miss his aggression GL with a new contract

Its a long year and won't take much to turn it around down the track.

A fit Rose will make a difference.

We are capable of a top 4 no doubt.

BRING ON THE REST OF THE SEASON - GO GO MANLY

Great summary and it's pretty hard to disagree, maybe the props could make a few more metres but it's a tough grind out there and I think they generally hold their own (given our cap).

Also don't mind Vic on the bench, he's no international but we aren't paying him big bucks (hopefully) our rotation should improve heaps when Joe returns...as you said psau14, top 4 no doubt.

yeah what you said is close to what i was thinking. Overall i think we are doing well given teh injuries and offfield drama.

I feel that we have had a rough scheduling run which isnt helping. I also feel that foran and snake may have contracts on their mind.

I am hoping once they are sorted (hopefully with manly contracts) will bring a bit more stability.

Based on performances so far, i would like to see whare given oldy's wing on matais return.

A FIT Rose and Galuvao off the bench would make a huge difference. We aren't getting the territorial advantage that comes with bending back the defensive line.

mickqld said:
A FIT Rose and Galuvao off the bench would make a huge difference. We aren't getting the territorial advantage that comes with bending back the defensive line.

This, our forward pack had zero impact in the saints game. Smoking Joe will be a huge boost when he comes back, as will gift and trex.

We got but ****ed with the draw we have won twice in 15 years at Toyota park and once in 12 years at win. Totally screwed. We will be OK need joe back and rosey fit.

Will Rosey ever be fit? I don't mind Vic. He's a grunt Nood type of player, goes forward and doesn't drop to many balls. The front row is the problem. No penetration. Kite does that wacky jump before the line and Kingy gets knocked over quite easily and Lussick isn't living up to the hype of a month ago. They all need to lift their intensity and just go forward.

winnyason said:
We got but f***ed with the draw we have won twice in 15 years at Toyota park and once in 12 years at win. Totally screwed. We will be OK need joe back and rosey fit.
Sorry bro
We have won at
Shark park 07 08 09 10 and 11 I was there for 2 of the games. But we are doin ok

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7