My cult - what you MUST think

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
yes she lives at liverpool!

Its a fair drive. It isnt that bad out there, though I much prefer the north shore

PJ,
Agreed. We all have much more inportant things to worry about, like whether Alberts or Matai will start in the centres.....

I know I have had a few sleepless nights over that one!!

I'm hoping Alberts!

[quote author=Matabele]
Oh and there was also that twit that was making death threats to me before I bought my wife and 3 boys for their first ever trip to Brookvale for the Cowboys game last year.

Thankfully he was all talk and no action.

death threats, you have got to be kidding me!!!! FFS we are talking about football. More important things in life as dan said. Whoever that was is one sad, sad individual.

Hillbilly you said things were too negative here, whats the problem with that? You dont have to agree with everyone, or is everything meant to be sunshine and lollipops? If people want to be negative so be it, if people want to be positive and think everything is rosy so be it. Being either does not make anyone less of supporter.

[/quote]

death threats are not on

Wheel
as i said in my post that was only my opinion,i have no problem if people want to be overly negative that is their perogative......but i do not want to read it ,and that is why i did not post at or read the early AE.....but as i said the ST site is more balanced which is great

mate i have always been a the glass is half full type of person,but can also see that the glass is half empty,maybe i get over analytical but when i see that the glass is half empty i try to see the reasons why

that is why Mata and i had a mild stoush over at LU over Monnas,because i can see the possible reasons why his form dropped,the same as kings form i can see the possible reasons why his form dropped off last year...i am not saying i am right and that is the end of it..but it is my opinion (please lets not bring these two things up again as they have been done to death),that is why when it gets to a point where we are going around in circles i will always agree to disagree and move on

mate wether you are Sidey,Mata,aj,me or you wether you are overly negative or overly positive it does not worry me.....so long as you wear your Manly Heart on your sleeve that is the main thing.....i might be a cheap footy tart ,but i will drink with anybody :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Its a fair drive. It isnt that bad out there, though I much prefer the north shore

goes without saying

I am looking at buying in our area but what I will get in my price range is not the best so I am thinking of going a little further west, although not liverpool. More like Liechardt, I consider that west!!!!

[quote author=The Fonz]
All Hail Queen Matabele...... I mean king Matabele. I have but one question for my all mighty leader. If i join your cult will you lead us into battle against those troublesome trouble makers or will you just carry on like a wanker like some of the poofs at MSE?

Mate - the majority of people over there are nice and amicable people. Just like here. I proabably wouldn't have worded things like that mate... :naughty:
[/quote]

Ryan, you might find that is why i said some. Maybe it is your comprehension skills that are lacking these days?

[quote author=Daniel]

goes without saying

I am looking at buying in our area but what I will get in my price range is not the best so I am thinking of going a little further west, although not liverpool. More like Liechardt, I consider that west!!!!

[/quote]

yeah i consider that west too but not so bad. I could live there or balmain probably!

That's until they piss me off. Then i want to smash their face.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

note to self, dont piss the Fonz off if I ever meet him. I know how big your bro is and have seen your old man and know how big he is so assume u are the same.

[quote author=The Fonz]

note to self, dont piss the Fonz off if I ever meet him. I know how big your bro is and have seen your old man and know how big he is so assume u are the same.

[/quote]

I'm taller than them mate. Garts ur a port boy aren't you? I'm playing a trial against the sharks later this month as a curtain raiser to the parra/penrith game. It will be a busy night at port.

I'm taller than them mate. Garts ur a port boy aren't you? I'm playing a trial against the sharks later this month as a curtain raiser to the parra/penrith game. It will be a busy night at port.

[/quote]

So the knee opperation was a success or is that still to be decided until after your 1st hit up !pray:

Best of luck btw

[quote author=Garts]
[quote author=The Fonz]

[/quote]

[/quote]

sure am, you will probably be playing my brother in law if he is going around again. whats the date? I may come home that weekend.

from memory your old man was huge, saw him when I lived in the same block of units as Paul a couple of years back.

6 hours
55+ replies
350+ hits
Significantly more than 7 posters involved.

MataChrist still has the knack.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Mata is the leader. The leader is great. Follow the leader. All hail the leader.

The AE cult is born. Who shall we sacrifice first? Not many virgins left on the northern beaches (except lush linda) so maybe we can sacrifice the first player to whinge to the media.

Christ Mata was there ever any doubt

(in the intrests of accuracy some of the posts have strayed from your original theme)

But apart from that all I can add is nana nana nana leader

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7