My cult - what you MUST think

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
thats what I said. the people responsible are dirt nothing more nothing less.

I am sure some individuals are great blokes, but as the minority paint us with the same brush, I am doing the same to them.

Some of these so called greaat blokes led the fight the most when we first started up, leading to the multitude of sleepless nights I suffered

Oh and there was also that twit that was making death threats to me before I bought my wife and 3 boys for their first ever trip to Brookvale for the Cowboys game last year.

Thankfully he was all talk and no action.

it seems like a general culture thing rather than just a few.

Get my point.

Either way I really dont care enough.

To be brutally honest
- I dont care if this site doesnt survive
- I dont care beyond general chat, about the names here apart fromt he people who i have become close friends with
- I dont care enough about football

Supporting a footy team is suppossed to be fun not a political game with mindless children!

At the end of the day I dont go to be thinking whether I offended anyone or whether such and such player will do whaterver or anyones opinions here. I go to bed thinking about my girlfriend, her son, and fun!
I wonder why so many have forgotten what fun is and what life is actually about. I hope life is never as serious for me as it is for these puppets

Oh and there was also that twit that was making death threats to me before I bought my wife and 3 boys for their first ever trip to Brookvale for the Cowboys game last year.

Thankfully he was all talk and no action.

death threats, you have got to be kidding me!!!! FFS we are talking about football. More important things in life as dan said. Whoever that was is one sad, sad individual.

Hillbilly you said things were too negative here, whats the problem with that? You dont have to agree with everyone, or is everything meant to be sunshine and lollipops? If people want to be negative so be it, if people want to be positive and think everything is rosy so be it. Being either does not make anyone less of supporter.

what i would like to see happen is for all the supporters from the different factions get together over a few beers and get to know the other supporters in a social atmosphere rather than over the net,wher it is hard to judge when some one is taking the piss

Ahhh! The voice of common sense. Well done HBJ.

Hello minions. It appears some genius at MSE has finally twigged to my caper and realised that you are all under my mesmerising spell.

If you havnt been over to silvertails in a while go over there now you will have a great laugh. No one posts over there except mods there are about 7 of them because poor daniel wouldnt have a clue on how to run a site, and its like a cult where matabele is the leader and they sit there everyday waiting his next teachings even when the runner of the site gets into a fight his comeback usually is you cannot meet the forces of matabele he is our great leader and your intellegence will never match his. ahahahaah joke of a site another funny thing is they actually think players go and read there dribble truly pathetic.

That's bloody funny!
Lucky there is not a height requirement to get on MSE like there is on some 'dangerous' rides at the show....
Well I don't want to warrant that with too much more of a response but just to check in with our illustious leader Matabele the Great One as I am on hols in Melbourne
-yes I have been facing the appropriate direction when eating (north for dinner, south for lunch, east for breakie and west for snacks)
-I've been doing my best to keep up with the readings but please understand, Sydney papers are hard to come by down in Mexico and when you do come across them it is the next day (and with a fcuking 50c surcharge)
-I've been keeping up with the daily sacrifice but I'll say no more about that due to this being a public forum....(Friday is Rooster day isn't it?)
Over and out....oh great one!

That bloke over at MSE - is it DJSpook or DJPoof? I seem to recall he had quite a liking for necrophilia given his interest in a Wally Lewis Statue last year.

I think I remember him posting pics on the MSE site of his drunken trip down last time *PJ resists the sudden urge to make potentially hurtful comments*

Mata - well done on a clever and well written piece.

It restores to the forum the sense of fun that supporting a team should be all about.

These 'petty feuds' are geting tiresome and I think we would be all better off if we left the characters involved to their own 'petty' worlds. Naming them probably gives them a sense of satisfaction that what they say actually matters or that someone takes them seriously. They do not speak for the masses but their own vindictive and childish minds. Other members of the Rockers etc should not be coloured because of the behaviour or inclusive attitudes of a few. If the 'bullets' from here stop it may assist in the process.

My mum always told me to ignore fools and leave them to their own devices. :blah: :blah: :blah:

what's life without humour...just because you don't care about something doesn't mean you can't draw humour from it, surely going off your humourous quote by Georgie Costanza, you must realise that.
I don't think many posters here need to be told that they would be a couple of IQ points above the people who post ridiculous stuff like that and the smart alec replies are like a smug retort....I know I think it's pretty funny and so do many of the other posters.
Most people who post on this site would have far better things to worry about I dare say....

The cricket menu has now been updated so should reflect todays game when it starts!

Alls I can say is that there are a lot of words written here from people who keep saying they don't care.....

Since when has many words meant you actually care. We are just wordy and humorous people

PJ,
Agreed. We all have much more inportant things to worry about, like whether Alberts or Matai will start in the centres.....

I know I have had a few sleepless nights over that one!!

PJ,
Agreed. We all have much more inportant things to worry about, like whether Alberts or Matai will start in the centres.....

You guys dont know what worry is. I have to drive to liverpool tonight and am staying the weekend!

[quote author=The Gronk]
PJ,

You guys dont know what worry is. I have to drive to liverpool tonight and am staying the weekend!
[/quote]

8D

is that where the new lady is from Dan? you must really like her if that is the reason :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7