My cult - what you MUST think

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=The Fonz]
[quote author=Garts]
[quote author=The Fonz]
That's until they piss me off. Then i want to smash their face.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

note to self, dont piss the Fonz off if I ever meet him. I know how big your bro is and have seen your old man and know how big he is so assume u are the same.

[/quote]

I'm taller than them mate. Garts ur a port boy aren't you? I'm playing a trial against the sharks later this month as a curtain raiser to the parra/penrith game. It will be a busy night at port.

[/quote]

sure am, you will probably be playing my brother in law if he is going around again. whats the date? I may come home that weekend.

from memory your old man was huge, saw him when I lived in the same block of units as Paul a couple of years back.

[/quote]

Not sure what date it is. 25th i think. Which unit block was it? The one across the road from the Dee Why Hotel? Ilived ther too for a while.

thats the one Fonz, it was there when Paul made his 1st grade debut.

I vaguely remember talking to him in the lift 1 day and there was another large lad there with him and 2 girls, 1 being Pauls missus. Dark skinned girl about to pop out a kid from memory.

Hopefully HBJ and others like Corse Pete now realise that the Rockers are not being dreadfully treated and singled out for ridicule. But some of them are actually at the forefront of all the nastiness and divsion as some of the posts on MSE in the last week or two clearly show.

I am not sure that I have ever stated that Rockers were being dreadfully treated. On several occasions on this site some Rockers have been unfairly held out to ridicule and I have certainly expressed my opinion in regards to that.

Like any group of people the Rockers have some members that bring no credit to themselves or in my opinion the Rocker group. However, whilst I know little of the Silvertail group and nothing of the WSS group I dare suggest that both groups may also have a minority of infidels gracing their presence. It is an unfortunate fact of life that in every case of apples, kilo of prawns or group of people there will be at least one that is not to your liking. If that is not the case here then you have my apology in advance.

If a Rocker or two have been guilty of nastiness on MSE then that is something for which I do not, and would never condone. However before you can cast those stones can you honestly say, with hand on heart, that no Silvertail or AE Poster has not been guilty of similar actions in the past?

At the end of the day I use this forum, the Rockers Forum and MSE to feed my addiction to Manly. Their are many Rockers that I am lucky enough to be able to call friends, other than The Wheel, Byso and for a fleeting moment one Sunday afternoon Canteen Worker I have not (knowingly) met any of the regular Silvertail Members. I would never refuse the hand of ANY Manly supporter, Manly is my passion and my hobby (yes I know I must have a sad life). It both saddens and frustrates me that Manly supporters just simply don't support each other and our team, accept that different suppporters have differing values and ideals but at the end of the day we all have one thing in common.

The differing websites have differing values, those differences should be celebrated not castigated.

[quote author=The Wheel]
Hopefully HBJ and others like Corse Pete now realise that the Rockers are not being dreadfully treated and singled out for ridicule. But some of them are actually at the forefront of all the nastiness and divsion as some of the posts on MSE in the last week or two clearly show.

I am not sure that I have ever stated that Rockers were being dreadfully treated. On several occasions on this site some Rockers have been unfairly held out to ridicule and I have certainly expressed my opinion in regards to that.

Like any group of people the Rockers have some members that bring no credit to themselves or in my opinion the Rocker group. However, whilst I know little of the Silvertail group and nothing of the WSS group I dare suggest that both groups may also have a minority of infidels gracing their presence. It is an unfortunate fact of life that in every case of apples, kilo of prawns or group of people there will be at least one that is not to your liking. If that is not the case here then you have my apology in advance.

If a Rocker or two have been guilty of nastiness on MSE then that is something for which I do not, and would never condone. However before you can cast those stones can you honestly say, with hand on heart, that no Silvertail or AE Poster has not been guilty of similar actions in the past?

At the end of the day I use this forum, the Rockers Forum and MSE to feed my addiction to Manly. Their are many Rockers that I am lucky enough to be able to call friends, other than The Wheel, Byso and for a fleeting moment one Sunday afternoon Canteen Worker I have not (knowingly) met any of the regular Silvertail Members. I would never refuse the hand of ANY Manly supporter, Manly is my passion and my hobby (yes I know I must have a sad life). It both saddens and frustrates me that Manly supporters just simply don't support each other and our team, accept that different suppporters have differing values and ideals but at the end of the day we all have one thing in common.

The differing websites have differing values, those differences should be celebrated not castigated.
[/quote]

well said Pete :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

However before you can cast those stones can you honestly say, with hand on heart, that no Silvertail or AE Poster has not been guilty of similar actions in the past?
You have us here Pete!!!!! (And you know it despite your moderate stance!)

The Voice of Reason!!!!

and for a fleeting moment one Sunday afternoon Canteen Worker ...
We may have to rectify that this season, though the last time I sat in the Jane Try stand was as a 12 year old country visitor with my Grandad (and that was a long time ago!) The star that day was young rookie from Woy Woy called Eadie!!!!

You are right Matabele about DJ SPOOF,I gave him a massive assault on mse yesterday ,& somehow i am not banned.I was expecting the Indonesian firing squad.Yes ,he was the winner who was sporting a pic of himself doing Wally from behind .He was also in our tipping comp here,aslong as i didnt score lower than him i was happy..

he also tried to punch on with duff when he came down for his 1 game per season.

why??

because duff was yelling too much on the hill next to the bar.

he also tried to punch on with duff when he came down for his 1 game per season.

why??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

what a fool. I could maybe understand if he was continually abusing the Manly players but for cheering too loud :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What a farking idiot.

why??

say no more....what a tool!

[quote author=Fluffy]

why??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

what a fool. I could maybe understand if he was continually abusing the Manly players but for cheering too loud :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What a farking idiot.

[/quote] He wouldn't be the only one. Some tool was talking about doing the same to me at the Penrith game when we were behind 26-6 and I was trying to get the crowd involved.

Then he realised I was a touch larger than he and pulled his head in. Still a tool.

If only he knew you were a big pussy cat Mata.

I get pissed off when the crowd is quite, they should take Gasniers advice and fire up ffs.

That's exactly what I said to them. It was like a morgue on the hill. Until of course we staged the mircasle comeback and then everyone went crazy as though they'd been doing it all game.

Fair weather fans

PAH!

why??

Bring it on. Can someone please point this fool out next time I am up for a game, I will be more than happy to make some noise right next to him.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8