• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSC_0007.JPG

I love the old school cap. Love that your membership card doubles as a footy card. Love in the letter One Cliffy welcomes back DES. **** it feels like Manly is back. The MWRLFC are on their game in 2019. Great Stuff. Join em or miss out;-

For members of MWRLFC the email today says we have to change our payment details from Paypal to Credit Card - for those that didn't read past the fact that they will be receiving an INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED MWRLFC SCARF! (Yes I'm shouting in bold 'cause it's pretty cool). :)

MWRLFC Payment.JPG

No life members inducted this year - Skivvi only 200+ gamer not inducted yet. C'mon get it done for the great man

For members of MWRLFC the email today says we have to change our payment details from Paypal to Credit Card - for those that didn't read past the fact that they will be receiving an INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED MWRLFC SCARF! (Yes I'm shouting in bold 'cause it's pretty cool). :)

View attachment 13192
I would like to know what the problem with Paypal was to drop it for credit card only. I am not impressed. :mad:

No life members inducted this year - Skivvi only 200+ gamer not inducted yet. C'mon get it done for the great man
Matai needs to accept the nomination which he hasn’t done when last time he was nominated.
I think he has moved on to the next stage of his life

I would like to know what the problem with Paypal was to drop it for credit card only. I am not impressed. :mad:
Not very well explained how to make the change either....there's no simple "click here to change payment method" button

I ended up paying $35.00 and setting up a new recurring payment with Credit Card but I'm not sure if the payment I made is for next years membership fees or whether I will get hit with another $35.00 on January 1 as the invoice and receipt doesn't specify what membership year you are actually paying for - profile says next auto renewal due 01 Jan 2020. It's always a bit technologically challenged the old FC

Matai needs to accept the nomination which he hasn’t done when last time he was nominated.
I suspected that may have been the case. Shame. Maybe one day

View attachment 13192
Thanks for that, I saw the email for the upcoming AGM but must not have read past that.
Lol, I was just telling someone how useless the scarves are when they were in the membership pack and am glad I'm not getting any more.

Bloody sad really, and not sure why he left with such angst.

I agree. We all love Skivvi, and I know it's none of our business but it must have been bad for him not to want anything to do with the club. A real shame as we all love 'im.

It's always a bit technologically challenged the old FC

For sure, it's kinda funny sometimes just how 1990's it all looks and operates. Though I swung them a donation last year...and that went through very smoothly. lol

Thanks for highlighting the requirement to change from PAYPAL as I didn't scroll to the crucial section of their email @:oops:

Thanks for that, I saw the email for the upcoming AGM but must not have read past that.
Lol, I was just telling someone how useless the scarves are when they were in the membership pack and am glad I'm not getting any more.
Happy to help GE. Must say I have never worn a scarf in my life to be honest but I am a bit of a collector. The member gear from MWSE with the year on it is always great to get but obviously has it's limitations (being to the year it relates). Adding a scarf personalised with our own individual MWRLFC member number is something a little unique to get.

That being said, 2020 will look pretty good on all the MWSE member gear for next year and because of an earlier post in a different thread (I think it was yours), I added the bottle and tote bag for next year.:)

Happy to help GE. Must say I have never worn a scarf in my life to be honest but I am a bit of a collector. The member gear from MWSE with the year on it is always great to get but obviously has it's limitations (being to the year it relates). Adding a scarf personalised with our own individual MWRLFC member number is something a little unique to get.

I like the personalised scarf for sure, and I guess they're not really made for wearing, more the waving and holding up high with both hands. I like the personalised mwrlfc hat as well (that gets used a lot). Not so much today, it's -5 outside!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4