• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Growler FNQ

Reserve Grader
Cant wait for the cap !
Your personalised member cap is on its way - just in time for kick-off!

"Hi Growler

Your one-off, individually numbered Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club (MWRLFC) Membership Cap is in the mail.

It may have been a while since you renewed your membership, so your patience is greatly appreciated.

To keep costs as low as possible we needed to have the caps produced in one lot, but also needed to allow as many members as much time as possible time to renew.

The membership cards will also be in the mail shortly - we are very pleased with this year's design and hope you will like them.

Thank you again for being a member of the Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club.

Your membership of our Club allows us to remain strong and maintain our historical place within the broader Sea Eagles family.

We hope you will wear your unique cap with pride during the 2019 season and beyond.

Regards and GO MANLY!

Your Board:

Cliff Lyons
etc

Cant wait for the cap !
Your personalised member cap is on its way - just in time for kick-off!

"Hi Growler

Your one-off, individually numbered Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club (MWRLFC) Membership Cap is in the mail.

It may have been a while since you renewed your membership, so your patience is greatly appreciated.

To keep costs as low as possible we needed to have the caps produced in one lot, but also needed to allow as many members as much time as possible time to renew.

The membership cards will also be in the mail shortly - we are very pleased with this year's design and hope you will like them.

Thank you again for being a member of the Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club.

Your membership of our Club allows us to remain strong and maintain our historical place within the broader Sea Eagles family.

We hope you will wear your unique cap with pride during the 2019 season and beyond.

Regards and GO MANLY!

Your Board:

Cliff Lyons
etc
Thanks Growler
Just checked my emails.
Mines on it's way too.
Tbh just to get an email from Cliffy is good enough for me...

Yup, email arrived here as well.

A 2 hat year!

MWRLFC v Sea Eagles membership hat...

2 hats enter, one hat leaves
Which hat reigns supreme (said in iron chef voice)
or

ebony, and ivory.. Live together in perfect harmony

Anyway... gimme footy

Has "MWRLFC" across the back and "Member XXX" on RHS side

Not as cool and well travelled as @globaleagle famous cap, but it'll do me

mnaly cap.jpg

Mines been sent but alas to the wrong address I think

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4