[moved] Surprise, surprise!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Not really, unless they do things to harm others in the process, or it effects their family or work.

So you believe that E is all that he has taken?

Yes from what I here is creditable rumour and much of what was mentioned last night was NO surprise to me. Why didn't Guss ask if he's tried any other drugs?

So from what your saying you've NEVER taken any recreational drug?

But that is just that byso, it is rumour! You can not credibly say out of your knowledge that he has.

Whether I have tried any recreational drugs is irrelivent and changes nothing.
I am saying that I have not tried many of the drugs and clarifying what I meant as recreational

And my last line is the absolute truth. I have exposure to a lot of drugs simply by walking in the door to see a mate DJ at a night club. Doesn't mean I take any.

Lucky I have a delete button hey? ;)

Hence the reason why your trying to justify the use of them.

Not at all I am not justifying anything just trying to open your very narrow world view byso.

just trying to open your very narrow world view byso.

If you're in the mood for attempting the impossible, why don't you find something better to do, like bedding Jessica Alba or something?

Because I would say that is within my grasp

yes I thought the same thing though "plowed" on through

Clon I see your point, but as far as I'm concerned are dangerous for many reasons and anyone is a mug to get involved in the activity.

Absolutely they are dangerous, no debating that fact. I just hate when people who drink (sometimes binge, and im not talking about you here) bag people for taking ecstasy when they are doing as much damage to themselves (and more damage to the community) than the bloke that pops an E here and there.

[quote author=byso]
Clon I see your point, but as far as I'm concerned are dangerous for many reasons and anyone is a mug to get involved in the activity.

Absolutely they are dangerous, no debating that fact. I just hate when people who drink (sometimes binge, and im not talking about you here) bag people for taking ecstasy when they are doing as much damage to themselves (and more damage to the community) than the bloke that pops an E here and there.

[/quote]

I think we know a lot more about the long term damage done by alcohol and tobacco than we do about some of the newer substances getting around.

That statement may be easier to quantify in 20 years or so.

What I am referring to Mata is the damage caused by alcohol related incidents, ie drink driving, assaults etc.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8