[moved] Surprise, surprise!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does it Matter Matas?

is it relevant how he got there?

I don't know if he is really sorry or not, but neither do you or any one else except him.

Clon I see your point, but as far as I'm concerned are dangerous for many reasons and anyone is a mug to get involved in the activity.

Call me what you like. But I was in the scene between 18-24 at raves and whatever. I had many friends that took the **** and was offered gear many times, by strangers and friends.

I never had the need to do it. I could have a good time without it.

So do I think I’m better than you and Duff or anyone else who are followers and haven't got the gumption to say no to there mates............. **** yeah!

You guys can sex drugs up as much as you like, as what Mata said one hit can kill.

byso, I hardly think an early 80's roller disco is a rave. Turn it up

If you get a dodgy dose it can kill.

Only if you have something like Asthma is a "Dodgy" dose a problem. The dodgy doses are generally PMA which can be told because they have an orange colour to them.

Most people have a tester these days, you will see people test them occasionally in clubs.

Byso your posts hear are spattered with opinion and ignorance. You should admit that it is merely opinion and completely infactual

Actually Dan, most deaths by ecstasy are caused from hypothermia which then leads to organ failure.

Yes my posts are opinion. But you continue to sex the industry up champ.

Do you know anyone that has let drugs ruin there life?

Actually Dan, most deaths by ecstasy are caused from hypothermia which then leads to organ failure.

Not hypothermia fLIP, ecstasy increases the body temperature of the handful of deaths caused by ecstasy the cause has either been an allergic asthmetic response to PMA or what you have mistaken for hypothermia which is I believe called hyponatraemia which is an overdose of WATER!

Essentially people keep drinking water, eventually drinking too much to be able to handle it and they drown their organs.

However every death on ecstasy AFAIK is due to also drinking alcohol with ecstasy they both increase the body temperature and essentially some people cook themselves, but more than likely drown themselves on water.

But hey, if you want to keep talking in great detail I can pull out the multitudes of information I have stored on my PC

Yes my posts are opinion. But you continue to sex the industry up champ.

Do you know anyone that has let drugs ruin there life?

The only people I know who have ruined their lives through drugs are people who smoked pot. Pot is the only drug that I have had exposure that will guaranteed ruin your life. I know heroin etc will too but I have never had exposure in any way to it. cocaine can but not always, in fact very rarely, speed and ICE are essentially the same thing, and can ruin your life but not always.

By the way when I say exposure I by no means, imply or mean that I have taken them

Such useful input byso. As soon as you use that inept defense you loose all credibility

I have never met anyone who taking ecstasy casually has ruined their lives, most of the people I know who do it, hold down regular jobs and many are in very high positions. Like I say it is a unique demographic, but surely since you seem to think your opinion so important would know tht already huh?

That response was a reation to your last sentence.

Also my views are a general view of all illegal drugs. You see Joe E Johns is well known for being involved with other drugs as well.

Is he or is that rumour and opinion byso?

And my last line is the absolute truth. I have exposure to a lot of drugs simply by walking in the door to see a mate DJ at a night club. Doesn't mean I take any.

I know people who are on pretty much every drug mentioned in this thread apart from Harry, that is what exposure means byso

So you believe that E is all that he has taken?

Yes from what I here is creditable rumour and much of what was mentioned last night was NO surprise to me. Why didn't Guss ask if he's tried any other drugs?

So from what your saying you've NEVER taken any recreational drug?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7