[moved] Surprise, surprise!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I always argued that it CAN kill and some are arguing against that. I've proved you wrong. Game set and match!

Byso, Dan accused you of black and white thinking and then you go and provide the perfect evidence of it!

I don't care what he thinks, you guys can convolute all you like. I was only suggesting that the stuff “Can” kill. Simple stuff really.

But you still didn’t offer a definitive view yourself.

Well duh byso, watching football can kill. What did you intend to prove by making that point?

If you had understood the CONTEXT of the argument you may have realised we were discussing risk levels.

I have stated my position - the chances of dying from a dud ecstasy tab are less than they would be if you chug a lug a bottle of bourbon. Probably less chance of long term addicition too.

But we don't yet fully understand the long term effecvts of ecstasy use.

And in the context of Johns, it is very ill-advised for someone with bi-polar disorder to be screwing around with the chemicals in his brain.

Well i'm not going to waist my time discussing this with Dan on any different level. I made the point it CAN kill then he went off on a tangent..... Over and out.

If you want long term effects. Here you go.

Long Term Effects of Ecstasy:
anorexia high blood pressure kidney failure change in emotion
stroke affects memory changes in brain chemistry

I'll leave the rest of the issues that you want to talk about with you and Dan.

Well i'm not going to waist my time discussing this with Dan on any different level. I made the point it CAN kill then he went off on a tangent..... Over and out.

If you want long term effects. Here you go.

Long Term Effects of Ecstasy:
anorexia high blood pressure kidney failure change in emotion
stroke affects memory changes in brain chemistry

I'll leave the rest of the issues that you want to talk about with you and Dan.

Are you proud of yourself that you proved a point that nobody ever disagreed with & that is bleedin' obvious ?

This site is just the first one from google, its a government site based on fact.

Basically out of deaths relating to drugs in australia in 1996 82% is tobacco, 16% Alchohol and 2% ALL other drugs.

http://www.nt.gov.au/health/healthdev/health_promotion/bushbook/volume2/chap1/problems.htm

and from another site we can see in 1996 there were 557 deaths to opiates, in 2002 there were 364 just for comparison.

So it's possible to overdose on 1 cigarette is it?

its not possible to overdose of 1 ectasy tab either.

However 1 cigarette can kill you, it can give you cancer!

This statement by the way contradicts your statements on the previous page.

I would like proof that 1 cigarette can give cancer.

But you can over dose on a dodgy E. Or dehydrate, I gather you didn't read the previous cases I posted!

"Because users feel energetic, many dance until they are dehydrated. This has led to deaths from heat exhaustion and kidney and cardiovascular system failure"

byso that is extremely rare, in fact I dont know of any actual cases, in most cases people super hydrate.

There have been more than enough studies to show that any amount of smoking or cigarette can cause cancer. it ma be rare fine.

But you are the only one who has been arguing whether or not they can kill, this however is a moot point that no one else was arguing

People can die from not smoking a cigarette. Why do you think the indoor smoking laws have been changed Byso?

It is not just deaths that happen from Drugs. Close friends of mine have a 20 year old son who will be permanently with them in care as a result of drugs. He has fried his brain and suffers from all sorts of psychoses as a result. Very sad.

[quote author=Matabele]
People can die from not smoking a cigarette. Why do you think the indoor smoking laws have been changed Byso?

:stupid:
[/quote]

That's an exceptionally intelligent response there Byso.

did you also know people can die without having had one drink if they get run down by a drink driver?

[quote author=Matabele]

[/quote]

That sign should be turned on yourself byso. The laws for smoking indoors have been changed because of the many deaths and health problems caused by second hand smoke!

The laws that started because of bar staff who contracted cancer from second hand smoke.... I still wager smoking is far deadlier and riskier than ecstasy

[quote author=byso]
[quote author=Matabele]

[/quote]

That sign should be turned on yourself byso. The laws for smoking indoors have been changed because of the many deaths and health problems caused by second hand smoke!

The laws that started because of bar staff who contracted cancer from second hand smoke.... I still wager smoking is far deadlier and riskier than ecstasy
[/quote]

It's his stock-standard response when he is so gob-smacked by sensibility that he can't come up with a counter point.

It happens often.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8