[moved] Surprise, surprise!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=Matabele]
People can die from not smoking a cigarette. Why do you think the indoor smoking laws have been changed Byso?

:stupid:
[/quote]

Ever heard of passive smoking Byso?

Your lack of intelligence and foolish remarks astound me at times.

Mata wake up, you can not die by passive smoking ONE (1) cigarette.

Please show me some evidence of this. :stupid:
That goes for you as well Clonta ;)

But it is possible to die from taking One (1) E tablet!

Thats not what he said, again your comprehension skills are lacking.

He said people can die from passive smoking. Not passively smoking 1 cigarette.

Please show me some evidence of this. :stupid:
That goes for you as well Clonta ;)

But it is possible to die from taking One (1) E tablet!

Byso...first how do you passively smoke 1 cigarette?

passive smoke is the collection of many. The scientific fact is simple and weight of evidence shows that as little as one cigarette can cause damage to the cells in your lungs, increase blood pressure and start a chain reaction that casues many further problems, Whilst you may not have one cigarette and keel over and die immediately, that one cigarette could be the catalyst for multiple other problems down the track including death!

One cigarette can lead to nicotine addiction http://www.anxietyinsights.info/read/page/1873257919.htm

one cigarette can lead to http://ajplung.physiology.org/cgi/reprint/00291.2006v2.pdf

some more facts on cigarette smoke http://0-www.cdc.gov.mill1.sjlibrary.org/tobacco/data_statistics/Factsheets/tobacco_related_mortality.htm

and the one thing you have completely overlooked is that a person can have one cigarette, fall asleep and burn to death....so yes 1 cigarette can kill byso........and that is in the exact same vein as dehydration or other related deaths of ecstasy.

But that was always my point, you can die from ONE E tablet.

It takes years to die from passive smoking, there is NO comparison.

But that was always my point, you can die from ONE E tablet.

It takes years to die from passive smoking, there is NO comparison.

First read my post above

second, whether it takes years or not to die from one cigarette is besides the point, that one cigarette can still kill you.

How does suddenness of death change anything?

Are you proud of yourself that you proved a point that nobody ever disagreed with & that is bleedin' obvious ?

I thought this was the perfect rebuff to Byso's intellectual bankruptcy.

very true Matas.

But to keep on at byso to see which is the more dangerous, lets throw some stats. Now these are stats for the European Union since records for australia are difficult to find. This is as of 2001

Ecstasy Deaths in 2001: 72
Deaths from Tobacco Smoking in 2001 (passive smoking): n Europe, WHO estimates that exposure to ETS causes some 3000-4500 cases of cancer in adults per year.

hmmmm lets see which one takes the cake there?

ETS = passive smoking

byso your point has not been made. There is no conspiracy against you here, we all just see what you have written and debate on facts.

No one disagrees that drugs can kill but that is like making the point that water is wet, walking down the street can kill, statistically so can driving your car, just once, jumping on an airplane can as well. It is a moot and dead end point.

However the point you made that one cigarette can not kill has been more than completely blown out of the water in my post at 10:44

Dan, this is far too mcuh time we have wasted arguing with someone who will just never get it. Can we go back to arguing about God? At least mata puts up an decent debate.

yeah but you know how I like to prove a point until its bitter death

This point is particularly damning foe Byso the champion of cigarette smoking

- More deaths are caused each year by tobacco use than by all deaths from human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), illegal drug use, alcohol use, motor vehicle injuries, suicides, and murders combined

But its legal Dan, so we dont have to worry.

I wonder if Byso calls his smoker friends "fools, and beneath him"

probably not because it is the law and byso admires law because they are made by governments like little johnnie and have nothing to do with pushes from large industry like the tobacco industry and oil companies!

I would rather be exposed to ecstasy than put a cigarette in my mouth these days!

I'm done and dusted. Enjoy Conveluding amoust yourselves.

There is no more to add.

Perhaps you have gained just a little bit of further knowledge of just how painful and irritating your little games are.

We can all see how pathetic it is when you are stripped to the core. It's a shame it takes so long to do it (and embarrasing that you are so slow).

And the sad thing is we could replay this same scenario over and over again if we could be bothered.

probably not because it is the law and byso admires law because they are made by governments like little johnnie and have nothing to do with pushes from large industry like the tobacco industry and oil companies!

I would rather be exposed to ecstasy than put a cigarette in my mouth these days!

Back off man :D

[quote author=Dan]

Back off man :D

[/quote]

Its all your fault clontaago

[quote author=byso]
I'm done and dusted. Enjoy Conveluding amoust yourselves.

There is no more to add.

Perhaps you have gained just a little bit of further knowledge of just how painful and irritating your little games are.

We can all see how pathetic it is when you are stripped to the core. It's a shame it takes so long to do it (and embarrasing that you are so slow).

And the sad thing is we could replay this same scenario over and over again if we could be bothered.
[/quote]

Yeah sure Mata............. I hardly think I was "stripped to the core" basically you guys were defending the indefensible and I simply couldn't be bothered wasting my time. I’ve got work to do.

Blind Freddy can see that Dan was dangling the line.

Indefensible?

We more than defended it well beyond "reasonable doubt" you believe you seem to have proven a point, but no one else agree with you byso

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8