Moses to parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good on Luke brooks for staying and fighting he's a good player in my eyes just hasn't had a good team around him he's a solid halfback just needs confidence. Moses is **** maybe gutho back to manly? Bench until green leaves? But we do still have young Hastings.

Can't claim that snake. Salaries aren't all straight lined. They have breached the cap 5 of the last 6 years. Therefore their total cap manipulation could be much, much more. Also, it was $570k in 2016.

They could have potentially had almost 3 free players at that rate. You're also not taking into consideration the dispensation benefits within that. What happens if Tim Mannah's payments are part of that stretch (meaning that gains the club part of the $300k in long serving player allowances).

THEN, what is the monetary affect that had on other clubs. Example. Manly weren't able to match Kieran Foran's offer. Therefore, Manly had to make higher allowances to other players to remain. If Parramatta were off the table in negotiating Foz contract, maybe he signs back for much less than they offered?

Basically, the monetary amount was $570k for ONE season, but the real dollar amount was Millions, not including all the benefits the club would have received for long serving player allowances, vehicle allowances, media allowances, study allowances etc.

They basically unhinged almost every rule, and the NRL are placating them.
My head hurts.

May be a case that Cleary said he will have Brooks at 550 based on an increased cap it's probably the current equivalent of 4/450 which is about right. He may have said to Moses you get the same coz you've done nothing and he's cracked it. Asking for an immediate release a couple of days after Cleary joined is the sign of a major disagreement.

The other two - Woods won't push the needle at the Dogs. He's not what they need. Teddy probably just wants a fresh start somewhere his skills won't be wasted.

I read in today's afternoon news that cleary said you're either on the bus or off it. And that the Tigers lowered the Moses offer from last year by 300 after brooks signed. They must have been sick of him not making a decision. Fair enough and good move from the Tigers.

Based on this years form he is worth around $200,000 per season at best. Based on his last performance he should be playing reserve grade and getting back to basics.
U dont pay $700k for 'potential'...Kid on that money isnt gonna bust his ass to be the best he can be..Just means he has more to spend on the nags and pokies at the Leagues Club

I reckon the Tigers know they can't keep all four and have identified Tedesco as target no.1 and Woods being the Captain and lone forward of the four as Target no.2. Then they have probably thought along the lines of "if we keep Tedesco and Woods, we probably only have enough coin to keep the cheaper of the two halves, so Brooks it is!"

Tiges forum has gone into meltdown:

IMG_2416.PNG

It's just shameful that this mob is able to do this anyway.
How they can have 3m to spend considering what they did with the fraud squad involved and a bloke facing criminal charges, yet STILL approaching contracted players is another poor look for this shambolically run sport.
He's not worth the money anyway and he'd be an idiot to go there believing the Dalai's bullsh*t but he'll just be another over priced overrated failure over there.

apparently Tigers offer was for a crazy 1 million a season. But Moses doesnt think Tigers can play semi final football, hence signing with Parra.

The big spanner in the works is the cap now only increased to 8.3 million, with some clubs signing players for 2018 and 2019 thinking it was going to be closer to 9 to 9.5 million! Wonder how manly is sitting in the cap for 2018 and 2019.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8