Moses to parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Been absolutely devastated today, my rabbit ginger meggs sadly passed away, thus me being inactive with NRL news ect. Honestly this cheers me up, only a little, but still. Sure he has been labelled as one of the "big four" however he has shown me nothing but his inability to make tackles and his star ability of which he shows only once in a blue moon. He will be expensive as all living hell for the eels and should turn out to be only a more talented, less tough version of gutho.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been absolutely devastated today, my bunny ginger meggs sadly passed away, thus me being inactive with NRL news ect. Honestly this cheers me up, only a little, but still. Sure he has been labelled as one of the "big four" however he has shown me nothing but his inability to make tackles and his star ability of which he shows only once in a blue moon. He will be expensive as all living hell for the eels and should turn out to be only a more talented, less tough version of gutho.
agree he and Brooks are myths also sorry to hear about Ginger Meggs I'm sure he was a good friend

There is a suggestion he'll be playing for Doesn'tmatta in a few weeks!
Isn't it a bit late for April Fool jokes?

With French. Hoffman and semi .dont know what they do with gutho. One of em will be shunted. Pretty crazy player market goin on atm only 5 rounds in. And uncertany about salarie cap. Cronk throwin a loop in the works aswell. Alot of movement goin on so early its crazy.

You'd have to think Gutherson could end up at the Tigers if this is true.

It'd be interesting to see if Nathan Cleary ends up there too. I'd be pretty happy with a Gutherson/Cleary halves pairing.

Tigers do need to split Moses and Brooks IMO as you can't carry to speed bumps

That said I would have kept Moses

If I were them join the race for Jack Bird

With French. Hoffman and semi .dont know what they do with gutho. One of em will be shunted. Pretty crazy player market goin on atm only 5 rounds in. And uncertany about salarie cap. Cronk throwin a loop in the works aswell. Alot of movement goin on so early its crazy.
Fair chance Semi will not be there after round 9 when his court case concludes.

It's another case of the Dalai messing with the head of another under contract young footballer this time offering him protection behind his ruff tuff pack.....
I really doubt their pack worries teams that much
Seriously this frigwit is dangerous.

Gutho will probably go to the wing.
Hoffman has been s**t and Semi is leaving
Brooks if by far the worst of the lot and his the only one that looks like will be staying.
To be fair to the other 3 if Brooks was my HB I would want out

Moses scathing against the Tigers

It has nothing to do with money. Money is the last thing on my mind," Moses said.

"First thing is I want to be playing good footy in a good footy side.

"That's the biggest thing for me.

"Being here the last three or four years and we've been at the bottom of the table every year, it takes its toll on you

Been absolutely devastated today, my rabbit ginger meggs sadly passed away, thus me being inactive with NRL news ect. Honestly this cheers me up, only a little, but still. Sure he has been labelled as one of the "big four" however he has shown me nothing but his inability to make tackles and his star ability of which he shows only once in a blue moon. He will be expensive as all living hell for the eels and should turn out to be only a more talented, less tough version of gutho.
Sorry to hear about Ginger Meggs, Harry. Losing a pet is hideously tough. Big hugs to you xx

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10