Moses to parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Still don't understand how they're under the cap, well they probably aren't under it, problem solved

For the life of me I will never understand why DCE copped so much crap for signing a contract and then changing his mind in a cooling off period when circumstances changed. Normal friggin' business !
Moses signs for another club for next year (again normal business), but then plays dead to get what he wants. For me it ain't much different to Simona betting on his opposite to be first try scorer. Will take my hatred for all things Eels to another level.

If I was an Eels fan I wouldn't want someone who went on a go slow like he did. Plenty of players heading to other clubs next year who are professionals playing to the best of their ability. If I was Cleary I would sit him out entirely so the Eels got someone out of the game for the better part of a year. Fk him and his douchbag Botox faced uncle

There is no way he is worth big bucks!
Never was worth big bucks, still can't believe the slime paid that much for him!!! They could've signed peats or maybe even Hayne with that money, who sure have their negatives as well but they are still truckloads better than Moses hhaahahaa :clap: Well done Parramatta, well done

For mine, I guess it comes down to how he has chemistry with Norman. Could go either way - if it's not great, they are in for a world of pain. Pretty sure as a combo they are on a lot more as a pair than DCE and Green. I know who I'd prefer.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10