Moses to parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
They shed Foran, Peats and Paulo and were over the cap by 500,000 so it's pretty straight forward mathematics.

Look I hate the Eels as much the next person but expecting them to remain completely absent from the player market forever because they were over by 500,000 last year is a bit of a stretch.

They shed Foran, Peats and Paulo and were over the cap by 500,000 so it's pretty straight forward mathematics.

Look I hate the Eels as much the next person but expecting them to remain completely absent from the player market forever because they were over by 500,000 last year is a bit of a stretch.
Yes, although, they have bought Vave, Hoffman, Jennings, Matagi and Prichard.

Wasn't the slime supposed to be counting $600,000 approx towards their cap for this year due to their rorting?

That seemed to get swept under the carpet also.

Not surprised they're throwing big $ at players. The NRL want them to be successful so it's a free rein for them.

It does mean that they won't get Cronk so he may just retire after all.

Interesting to see how Moses goes. He can't tackle but he can run.

Hope Tedesco stays at tigers. Like to see them keep some of their top players.

Can't claim that snake. Salaries aren't all straight lined. They have breached the cap 5 of the last 6 years. Therefore their total cap manipulation could be much, much more. Also, it was $570k in 2016.

They could have potentially had almost 3 free players at that rate. You're also not taking into consideration the dispensation benefits within that. What happens if Tim Mannah's payments are part of that stretch (meaning that gains the club part of the $300k in long serving player allowances).

THEN, what is the monetary affect that had on other clubs. Example. Manly weren't able to match Kieran Foran's offer. Therefore, Manly had to make higher allowances to other players to remain. If Parramatta were off the table in negotiating Foz contract, maybe he signs back for much less than they offered?

Basically, the monetary amount was $570k for ONE season, but the real dollar amount was Millions, not including all the benefits the club would have received for long serving player allowances, vehicle allowances, media allowances, study allowances etc.

They basically unhinged almost every rule, and the NRL are placating them.

I thought Ivan was bought in to keep these guys.
I wonder if he's cleaning the boards of the 'big 4' to build from the ground up?
Honestly the only one of the 4 I rate is tedesco. Woods isn't all that and the other 2 haven't really set the world on fire.
Chances Cleary Jr to the tigers within 2 years?

Moses was the only one I'd keep of them. Brooks is terrible, Woods overpriced and Tedesco awesome but overpriced and replaceable. Moses is not easily replaced and has the ability to break a game open. Big fail losing him.

But the big question is, what happens to Gutherson???

Moses was the only one I'd keep of them. Brooks is terrible, Woods overpriced and Tedesco awesome but overpriced and replaceable. Moses is not easily replaced and has the ability to break a game open. Big fail losing him.

But the big question is, what happens to Gutherson???
Gutho to the tigers?

Bahahahaha gutherson is going better than this pretender lol I wonder how much they paid for him. typical eels always buying all the talent. I'd put french on the wing and gutterson at fb he's much better player than little french

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10