Moses to parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I read in today's afternoon news that cleary said you're either on the bus or off it. And that the Tigers lowered the Moses offer from last year by 300 after brooks signed. They must have been sick of him not making a decision. Fair enough and good move from the Tigers.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Moses scathing against the Tigers

It has nothing to do with money. Money is the last thing on my mind," Moses said.

"First thing is I want to be playing good footy in a good footy side.

"That's the biggest thing for me.

"Being here the last three or four years and we've been at the bottom of the table every year, it takes its toll on you

He is one of the main reasons that the Tigers have been under performing. And his passing is ****.

Been absolutely devastated today, my rabbit ginger meggs sadly passed away, thus me being inactive with NRL news ect. Honestly this cheers me up, only a little, but still. Sure he has been labelled as one of the "big four" however he has shown me nothing but his inability to make tackles and his star ability of which he shows only once in a blue moon. He will be expensive as all living hell for the eels and should turn out to be only a more talented, less tough version of gutho.

Hey Harry, sorry to hear about your pet rabbit ginger meggs...!! Take care mate...!

apparently Tigers offer was for a crazy 1 million a season. But Moses doesnt think Tigers can play semi final football, hence signing with Parra.

The big spanner in the works is the cap now only increased to 8.3 million, with some clubs signing players for 2018 and 2019 thinking it was going to be closer to 9 to 9.5 million! Wonder how manly is sitting in the cap for 2018 and 2019.
As someone said earlier parra is far from a guarantee of playing finals footy.
He is certainly not the player I would be signing to get me there. Of the " big four" he would be last on the list.
Big mouth, yes.

Boxley, I think they've been one of our main strengths (surprisingly) this season. Totally unheralded, but doing very well.

Ryan do you think we should bank the 2 million and not buy anyone next year or is there an area in the team that can improve with an
additional player. We definitely need more depth but I'm interested to see what everyone thinks would be the buy that will take us to the next level..

Ryan do you think we should bank the 2 million and not buy anyone next year or is there an area in the team that can improve with an
additional player. We definitely need more depth but I'm interested to see what everyone thinks would be the buy that will take us to the next level..
Honestly we're playing so well across the park that there aren't many positions that we need to recruit on. Maybe some depth but that's it. I'd also think that some of the guys in our squad aren't on much and will need upgrades of they keep playing like they are.

Moses scathing against the Tigers

It has nothing to do with money. Money is the last thing on my mind," Moses said.

"First thing is I want to be playing good footy in a good footy side.

"That's the biggest thing for me.

"Being here the last three or four years and we've been at the bottom of the table every year, it takes its toll on you

He does realise Parra haven't won a comp since before he was born...?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11