Moses to parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Imagine saying that you want to go to a team that will get you into the finals. And give me 700k btw.

I want a player who says I'm going to get my team into the finals, and then stand up and try to deliver on it.

If I was Cleary I would want Moses gone if he has asked for the release. If he wants to go to Parra do a deal and clean swap him for Gutho. Get someone in who shows heart and ditch the bloke who wants out. Moses is built like a twig and is one big hit away from injury.

Do we actually have a few million to use next year?? I know snake and matai free up nearly a million, but how much of that has already been put into the quite significant upgrade to the turbos?? That takes effect next season yea???

Agree. Cleary should say straight swap for Norman, or swap for Gutho and you pay $300k a year of his salary and include it in cap.

I remember when we signed DCE to that big contract , everyone laughed at the money.

He might get a little more than Moses but I'll tell you there's no way in hell hes worth similar money to Cherry, NO WAY!!

This player market ( if all true) is getting feral.

If Moses Tedesco and Woods go ..... Poor Ivan might just have gained the biggest cheque book in the game in a year with a record number of big talented players off contract.
Agreed.

Could be a blessing in disguise. Imagine the shopping spree they could go on. Rebuilding there forward pack must be high on the agenda..

Of the so-called 'Big Four' Tedesco is the standout, imo. However, he has knee problems, like Snake and many other players who use pace and evasion as their weapon. As good as Tedesco is I'd be very wary of signing him to a long-term contract for fear that injuries will force him out of the game and end his career prematurely.
And we know that the NRL is 'rigid' on rulings about career-ending injuries . . unless you are as slimy as Doesn'tmatta.

If Moses Tedesco and Woods go ..... Poor Ivan might just have gained the biggest cheque book in the game in a year with a record number of big talented players off contract.
This big 4 is folly! Sure they are all good players, but Tedesco is the real star worth good coin. My guess is that the Tigers signed Brooks for much less than Moses, which in my opinion is a good idea. that way they can go after an EXPERIENCED big name 5/8 to run the opposite side of the field (Foran/Widdop etc)
They don't need flashy backs, they already have Tedesco and a couple of islander boys. What they need is a couple of solid no frills halves guiding them around the park. NOW they need a couple of big boppers to lay the platform!
Footy is ****en easy! KISS for dummies. They should look at getting Heighington back for a swansong and someone like Cohen Hess

Last edited:
Yeah,need to get into negotiations fast as that pool is shrinking(elite players),but potentially better than a coach coming in and stuck with a lot of players that don't fit what they want to do or who they don't rate.Tigers don't have a lot of players signed at the moment so he has a lot of options.Might still be hard to attract the top players like Newcastle is seeing at the moment,but definitely an exciting and challenging opportunity for a coach.Felt he was shafted by Panthers because he is his own man and Gould wanted someone like Griffin who would be more accommodating to his wishes....

It's a joke to call these clowns the "big four" because they haven't even played finals football together because they aren't good enough.

Tedesco tears up the minnows every year in the round games but against the good sides he simply makes up the numbers...he is not poor by any stretch but his impact is severely dampened. It was same in the Origin last year; no broken field running meant he was just a solid contributor. Woods eats up the metres and the other two are flash in the pan.

I cannot believe they think they are entitled to finals football...you earn it. They haven't earned it! It's not the clubs job to make the finals for them...they are the ****ing club. They have a big say in whether they play finals or not and so far they haven't so that's on them as much as anyone...self entitled little brats. How about an attitude of "I've had enough of missing the finals, I am going to stick around and do my bit to change that".

What actually have the "Big four" done it terms of achievements to demand so much cash? Sweet FA!
Tedesco has been good, Woods solid. Brooks cannot play with Moses. Taylor blamed Farah, but it had nothing to do with him. He provided good vision & go forward at the ruck, and provided perfect dummy half service...even ask @susan
If Moses and Brooks couldn't play of the back of Farah and link with Tedesco, then that says it all! Forwards were also a bit light. But **** me, the spine was there! Farah provides service like C Smith, what did the dream team halves do ....FA
And guess what? They couldn't tackle for shyte , for shyte I say. At least halves like Foran, Widdop, Cherry etc can put a solid hit on and put their man to ground without an offload.

Is there another level above how our boys are playing ATM,i thought we were going pretty good with the roster we have now.:rocket:

Hoppa - god no[/QUOTE]
Reminder. Hoppa was part of the 2011 premiership winning team.

Is there another level above how our boys are playing ATM,i thought we were going pretty good with the roster we have now.:rocket:

Hope you're right. Personally I think the current team is no where near as good as the 2008 or 2011 team and has room for improvement. If they win this years premiership I will gladly come on this site and admit I wrong.

We may have a couple of million to spend next year. I'm interested on who you think we should get to add to the current squad. Personally I would look at Josh Dugan and Bird.They could take us to the next Level.
I'd like Pangai Jnr from the Broncos. An absolute beast.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10