Morgan Harper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
IMO Harper and Parker have earned selection next week. No need to rush Dylan back and he is a few weeks away so depth is important we don't know what is around the corner. I wouldn't be rushing Sirro back however I expect he will be given Keppie's bench spot. My problem with Sirro is that he stifles our attack on the right side by stepping back inside and starving our outside backs. DCE has stopped stifling out attack by letting Schuster, Turbo and Foran play direct and as a result his backing up through the middle was first class yesterday. DCE looks like a player who is no longer trying to carrying the team himself. IMO the balance in the team is good at the moment so it would be a unnecessary risk to change things up right now.

Last edited:
B5B5A5C5-7F9D-44B7-864C-4FE27D22F3AD.jpeg

From the looks of things, while not as naturally gifted as Suli, definitely has some footy smarts.
Suli isn't gifted. He has size and uses to be mobile, fast and energetic (which he has lost, and is now injury prone). Suli is also very unfit consistently and lazy on the field.

I think Harper has natural skill, and given 10-15 more games could be anything (thinking Matt Cooper type).

I think full strength we have Harper / Walker in the centres

Suli isn't gifted. He has size and uses to be mobile, fast and energetic (which he has lost, and is now injury prone). Suli is also very unfit consistently and lazy on the field.

I think Harper has natural skill, and given 10-15 more games could be anything (thinking Matt Cooper type).

I think full strength we have Harper / Walker in the centres
Apologies for the confusion, when I said 'naturally gifted' I was talking primarily about size and body shape/type.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4