Morgan Harper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would have Parker in my team ahead of Suli any day.

A wholehearted trier versus a shirker.

A cleanskin local junior versus an imported problem child.

No contest.
The only problems that Suli has now is the one on the field where he has not been producing what is accepted of him

At the moment Harper has been more effective than Suli

Parker is a one dimensional deficiency in attack . He is a competent defender but out in the open he is a eagle with no wings .

Walker and Harper sound good to me

At least any of the returning Centres have to earn their way back in

Their ceiling might be higher but if they dont deliver week in week out...off to blacktown

Harper is playing like a 1980s footy player. Loving it! Good on him for kicking the ball ahead on the first tackle. Good around the ankles tackler too. Looks very dependable, which is what you want to help Tommy T star.

Harper is playing like a 1980s footy player. Loving it! Good on him for kicking the ball ahead on the first tackle. Good around the ankles tackler too. Looks very dependable, which is what you want to help Tommy T star.
Harper really is playing well - still worried about his defence but he always makes at least one clean break and so far he is a real terrier in defence.

Harper is going great. He would be my first centre picked currently. His defence has been huge .

He has benefitted from a team thats winning well. Suli and walker have played in maybe one win in almost a year. Some of it there own fault but if turbo makes other players much better why not them. Playing on the front foot is a luxury no player has had since turbo was last playing. But he has heart and is a footy player who is in the contest. Until tommy cut loose today the tigers were on the front foot

In saying that suli and walkers cash recruiting next year would be interesting. Obviously some depth in that position would be required but we could add some talent. Not sure how tippytoes will turn out

Unfortunately it seems we can do anything with anyone as long as tom plays, and nothing with anyone without him. He is our leader, best player and THE most influential player in the game.

Saab and garrick have gone from the lowest ebb to serious firstgraders in 2 weeks. Even garricks post contact metres are in the positive . Playing on the front foot is everything in the NRL. Its why teams that dont have tommys have strong kicking games

If Lionel can do a job on Kikau next week the way he did on David Fifita, he's got the right centre job for the rest of the year!
It will be tough because the Panthers will almost certainly create more space for their guy than the off-key Titans did for theirs.
Anyway, it will be interesting to watch, that's for sure.

I would have Parker in my team ahead of Suli any day.

A wholehearted trier versus a shirker.

A cleanskin local junior versus an imported problem child.

No contest.
has anyone seen suli?
for all we know he might be bigger than butterbean(if you don't know him google it!) with all this time off!

has anyone seen suli?
for all we know he might be bigger than butterbean(if you don't know him google it!) with all this time off!
Suli is not a centre. He may be able to resurrect his career as a front rower but he'll need to show a lot more dedication to defence if he is to be any chance.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6