Morgan Harper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He needs smaller shorts. The large shorts make his legs look very short.
Check out the vision of Turbo's break from the backfield for Saab's try. Turbo accelerates away from Harper who seems to be running as fast as he can but is losing metres each second! And Saab just cruises up to Turbo in second gear, pretty amazing to watch (I watched it several times) :)
However - while not having that sort of pace he does seem light on his feet and quite elusive, he's definitely got something going for him, young Lionel ;)
I thought the same thing when he blocked the ball and on passed it to the Saab....the poor bloke looked slow when you compare him to Saab who was effortless and cruising.... he wasn’t even puffed after he scored!

I agree but yet I'm still prepared to say Harper is quick!
What we have acquired in the Saab is truly an amazing speed machine. If Dessie and Co. can transform him into a proper NRL winger then happy times.
And by the way, who was it who fought so hard to bring him here? If Des was part of that then it gives the lie to allegations he has no understanding of the new rules. You want pace, Saab has it baby :)

What we have acquired in the Saab is truly an amazing speed machine. If Dessie and Co. can transform him into a proper NRL winger then happy times.
And by the way, who was it who fought so hard to bring him here? If Des was part of that then it gives the lie to allegations he has no understanding of the new rules. You want pace, Saab has it baby :)
I agree, I reckon Harper is still reasonably quick and would have more than likely scored however being a team man he made a bird of it.

He needs smaller shorts. The large shorts make his legs look very short.
Check out the vision of Turbo's break from the backfield for Saab's try. Turbo accelerates away from Harper who seems to be running as fast as he can but is losing metres each second! And Saab just cruises up to Turbo in second gear, pretty amazing to watch (I watched it several times) :)
However - while not having that sort of pace he does seem light on his feet and quite elusive, he's definitely got something going for him, young Lionel ;)
When he crosses over for a try we could say " HELLO" he's gone over again?

He moves really nicely and as someone else stated, it’s nice to see how excited he gets when we score...even if he is not involved in the play. I noticed when Turbo passed to Saab, you could see Harper in the background with his hands in the air. Good on him for having a bit of competitiveness and care for the result. Really refreshing stuff.
What was funny about that try was poor Harper was pumping his arms & legs trying like buggery to keep up with Turbo when Saab just zoomed past him & caught up with Turbo while looking like he was only in second gear.

Screenshot_20210419-204140_Pinterest.jpg

I think of Soul Glo everytime i see him @:D

Harper has some pace too - he made it to the halfway line before he passed it to Saab - no mean feat after having stuck his foot out to trap the ball from a kick, bending over to pick it up & start running!

Honestly such a blessing for us. Totally has changed that right hand side for the better, in defence, his scramble and his aggression is so good. He's giving so much confidence to Saab in defence and he works very well with DCE. In attack, just a tough ball runner, not a ball hog or anything. This man needs to be our permanent right hand side centre.

Harper plays above his weight
He does not have super speed but he is very deceptive runner and a competent defender
Parker is a competent defender and a predictable and slow runner

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8