Morgan Harper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Love Lionel....I mean Harper! From the limited games he's played, I'm super impressed with his energy, confidence, defence, toughness and competitiveness. Has it all over Suli and must stay in the centres.
Hello?

Solid game.. but let's not get ahead of ourselves. With all due respect to the titans and their outside backs.. let's see how he sizes up against the panthers in a cpl of weeks. But I agree, should be a starter rest of season, ahead of suli.
Is that you Des?

He was sensational yesterday I must say. I did bag the guys defence but he was like a rock out there. Well played Morgs. Surely the Sloth doesn't get another run this year?

Harper has shown more of everything in 2 games than Suli has shown in the past 2 seasons.

Surely if he continues to play like this, Suli will never play first grade again for Manly.
The mythical 'best 17' may never eventuate. I expect we'll have between 5 and 10 unavailable at any given time so who gets the nod in which position will depend on the usual things.
Des does put weight on incumbency and rarely drops players who have missed games through injury.
On the other hand, with the current attrition rate in NRL every squad member would be confident of getting a run. In which position? Might depend not just on form but also on who else is available at the time.
I recall one of the most impressive things about our games in the 2019 finals was that next man up got the job done (well almost!)

• 🏆
Reactions: DGD
Part of a great win and team effort yesterday and deserves to keep his spot with a pretty solid showing but think that it fair to say that the Titans played similar to many of Manly "s below standard efforts from mid last season or so and most things went right for a change for Manly . Simply not a knocker of Suli , very limited opportunities for Manly in recent times and still some effective one on one defence and with the more open type of game yesterday , reckon that Suli could have done quite well or very well Same with Walker . Again full credit for Harper "s impressive game yesterday when again most things went right and against a poor showing from the Titans and hope that he can maintain that type of form but think also that things should be kept in a bit of perspective .

I love Harpers direct running and hes pretty quick over 30 metres and with Saab outside him and inside Oka and having DCE create should lead to many more scoring opportunities and yesterday he dealt pretty well with Fifita who is so imposing.

I know nothing about Harper but his inclusion has been a god send. He's just a goer. Aggressive, puts it all out there and obviously has a brain.

His efforts on Fifita yesterday were excellent, but the play that I just went 'yes' on was the break he made where ha passed to Saab. Smart smart smart. Now he possibly could have made it. But he had the smarts to recognise .....definite 4 pointer here.

Plus is it just me or does he seem to lead a lot of the celebrations? That's not to be underestimated that team man.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6