Morgan Harper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Couldn't agree more.
I think when Turbo in on SOO duties he should play fullback because his defence is terrific as is his willingness to compete.
Tyfuna should be the centre replacement.
Suli showed enough today to keep him as a utility forward/back.
Yep keeping Suli with team ,looking trim and fit and playing minutes is master stroke to have him readily fill in when injuries inconceivably happen.

He is not just busy, he is smart. He doesn’t rush...he just lets the opposition run themselves out of room and then he makes the tackle.
I’d much rather a player like that than one who puts on the occasional big hit but misses as often as he hits.

He's no Matai but instead he's like a dog with a bone the way he gets up after making a tackle and goes looking straight for the next one. That side is almost impenetrable since he's been playing.
They battered him in the first half, and there he was, dirtiest jersey on the field constantly hungry for more work.
Just love having Harper in this team, he is pivotal. They could have scored two tries down that edge today without him, and that may have mentally been a bridge too far by halftime.

NYEagle

Went looking for a pic of Morgan and just saw this
Talk about Harper's Bizarre
harper's.PNG

They battered him in the first half, and there he was, dirtiest jersey on the field constantly hungry for more work.
Just love having Harper in this team, he is pivotal. They could have scored two tries down that edge today without him, and that may have mentally been a bridge too far by halftime.

NYEagle
I also Ike he has a bit of mongrel. He seems to get under the opposition's skin and is often in a bit of a scuffle.

Harper has been charged from Sunday and can pay a fine or challenge.
Has the NRL ever suspended a player for non-payment?
No, of course not.
Until the NRL comes out and explains how the fines are collected and what they do with the extra revenue I'm calling it a PR exercise.
What is the stance of the Players' Association on having the salaries of their members docked?

Has the NRL ever suspended a player for non-payment?
No, of course not.
Until the NRL comes out and explains how the fines are collected and what they do with the extra revenue I'm calling it a PR exercise.
What is the stance of the Players' Association on having the salaries of their members docked?

It's the NRL version on revenue raising just like the NSW government does with dismantling speed camera signs. I'm sure the NRL are trying to balance the coffers after last years covid fiasco..

• 👍
Reactions: Ned

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10