Morgan Harper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Has the NRL ever suspended a player for non-payment?
No, of course not.
Until the NRL comes out and explains how the fines are collected and what they do with the extra revenue I'm calling it a PR exercise.
What is the stance of the Players' Association on having the salaries of their members docked?
Do the NRL accept meat trays? He could pay off his fine in meat trays.

He is a definite believer in the bigger they are, the harder they fall. His technique of taking their legs out from under them is getting better and better.
I’d pay good money to see him get up and do a Lionel Ritchie song in the dressing sheds after a big win. Maybe he did this one below last night?:party:

Apparently it was dangerous contact on dirtbag Taylor in the 27th minute, not sure what that was
No mention of the crusher on him & player put on report!!!

Brent Read reporting we are in negotiations to extend Morgs beyond his current deal which expires next year.
Very impressed with the retention and recruitment strategy Hasler has put in place right now. I don't think the recruitment team has missed a beat from our last season signings through to this seasons focus on retaining and developing our younger players. Its still likely we lose 4-5 from our current squad at seasons end, and even likelier that they all come from our first round seventeen. (Boyle, Gosiewski, Funa, Siro & possibly Croker). Cust didn't get picked in that first round team but subject to Fainu being found not guilty, one of those two will definitely be surplus to requirements. Of the two I think Croker is the player to keep. I have him as Manly's most improved for 2021. I definitely didn't see that coming in the preseason, and I am pleased for him that he is playing so well.

Funny isnt it how for years teams had to have a world class centre to compete at the top. Our game plan looks to require good defenders and more link hole runners qhich can only be good for our rentention.

Funny isnt it how for years teams had to have a world class centre to compete at the top. Our game plan looks to require good defenders and more link hole runners qhich can only be good for our rentention.
Our team balance looks pretty awesome right now. I am hoping we can maintain that balance (relatively unchanged) until seasons end.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8