Morgan Harper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Something about Harper reminds me of Stevie Matai. Not Matai as a finished product, but when he first came into the NRL team from the Queensland Cup. If Harper ends up improving as quickly as Stevie did, we'll have a great player on our hands.

Agree. If Harper can pick up some speed in his attack he could be our centre for a long time.
That is the only area that Walker has over him - explosive speed over a short distance. That said, Walkers hands are pretty good.

Agree. If Harper can pick up some speed in his attack he could be our centre for a long time.
That is the only area that Walker has over him - explosive speed over a short distance. That said, Walkers hands are pretty good.
So, it's speed and hands that Walker has over him then.

With Manly 's present mode of play , good move to try to keep Harper on a longer term basis , think that he has deceptive and good speed actually and not uncommon for him to make the occasional tackle bust through his strong running style . Quite reliable in defence and has definitely shored up his side of the defensive line with some good understanding of his role there and positional play . Was surprising that it has flipped from the start of the season with the general consensus that Walker and Suli would be the most effective centre pairing . and with Parker and Harper consistently showing that they are the best fit there now for a number of factors . Harper has not done too much wrong as a centre since coming into favor after Manly "s poor start this season and is getting rewarded for it now .Walker can certainly play a role as a super sub , as for Suli , not so sure , hard to take a bench spot with Lawton going so well , Parker also playing his role well [ even allowing for apparently dodgy knees ] and Croker probably the regular 9 for whatever time . Anyway seems that Harper can be a mainstay into the future and well worth keeping in the system .

Well done Morgan. Well deserved contract extension

The Sea Eagles have re-signed hooker Lachlan Croker and have also extended the contract of centre Morgan Harper. Both players will now remain at the Sea Eagles until at least the end of the 2023 season.

Quick grab from Josh Aloiai - obviously means plenty to Morgan. Hope he gets that farm!

5BEDF980-E986-48E6-B6F5-C05020F21B61.jpeg

well deserved. Such a passionate player with very underrated attacking skills whilst also being so good defensively. Can't wait for his combination with saab to prosper, that whole right side is just so deadly. And I honestly reckon we have the best defensive centres in the league right now.

well deserved. Such a passionate player with very underrated attacking skills whilst also being so good defensively. Can't wait for his combination with saab to prosper, that whole right side is just so deadly. And I honestly reckon we have the best defensive centres in the league right now.

He is growing quietly just like Matai did in his early days.

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9