Morgan Boyle signs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

The Who

Journey Man
We have a power prop in Baldy Saunders.
Prop is probably the one position we have well covered.
How about a centre or winger?
Looks like we'll have the biggest pack in the comp, with Tent and AFB coming back, alongside this so called 'behemoth', Sipers, Tango, Jurbo and Kapow.
Pity we will still have the worst backline in the comp, although the Dogs are not that much better.

Shoe1

Journey Man
We have a power prop in Baldy Saunders.
Prop is probably the one position we have well covered.
How about a centre or winger?
Looks like we'll have the biggest pack in the comp, with Tent and AFB coming back, alongside this so called 'behemoth', Sipers, Tango, Jurbo and Kapow.
Pity we will still have the worst backline in the comp, although the Dogs are not that much better.
Saunders ran hard against norths yesterday, but I don’t think he looked as powerful as perrett. So I doubt he is the answer.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Paseka and Fainu are on upgraded contracts for next year as is AFB,got to re-sign Garrick,Schuster and Hopoate too.That is some serious coin being spent ......not to mention Gosiewki possibly as well and Cust
Mate you have more accurate summary than anyone on here, but I can’t buy into the serious coin for Garrick, Hoppa yet to debut, Schuster who is 17 ?...,AFB 100% a decent price jump but most here are rookies or unproven.....

Smokin Joe

Bencher
Mate you have more accurate summary than anyone on here, but I can’t buy into the serious coin for Garrick, Hoppa yet to debut, Schuster who is 17 ?...,AFB 100% a decent price jump but most here are rookies or unproven.....
No worries Maxta,but since when is signing a Hopoate cheap?(particularly being chased by the ARU as well)Schuster will be chased by many clubs and if we retain him it won't be for a bottom contract of 100K,Garrick is on a basement contract and if he continues his upwards trajectory he will need more money,if Gosiewski and Cust continue to impress clubs will be chasing them.Paseka and Fainu were on cheap contracts and will have serious upgrades for next year.Don't forget that the 5 players mentioned would cost 500K to replace in the cap and that is only if replaced by basement deals of 100K.Perrett 300K,Thompson and Walker of 600K,taufua about 200K and Parker about 150K,just using hypothetical figures that frees up with the 350K cap rort about 2.2million(roughly).My guess would be another 200k for hoppa if he plays first grade this year,Schuster would be another 100K on top of a 100K player,Gosiewski and Cust and Garrick could easily see another 400K thrown their way between them.Paseka ,AFB and Fainu could easily have another 400K thrown their way between them.you also have to spend a minimum of 500K to replace the above 5 players if replaced by bargain deals,you could probably also guarantee that Suli would have a clause to upgrade him for next year too,another 100K?.That price tag comes to about 1.7 million and I think those figures could be conservative by the end of the year.It frees up money for a good player and if Hodko goes it frees up more money but it depends on what we are paying for Boyle next year and if we retain Tanginoa and Sipley....my guess is we will have to have a few basement deal players to free up some cash,maybe one top line player or 2 pretty good ones coming our way next year.Again,these figures are just hypothetical...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13