Morgan Boyle signs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Oh I know it all too well, unfortunately! :(

News article!

https://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.a...s/news-story/e6edbb48b9a22f6c107b641c50474ef9

RISING Gold Coast behemoth Morgan Boyle has departed the NRL club effective immediately to sign with Manly.

The front-rower will begin his journey at Brookvale on Monday.

Boyle had been tipped for big things after a breakout 2017 rookie season in which he played 15 NRL matches, including a barnstorming effort in running 177m to underpin a memorable 38-36 Titans win over Melbourne at Suncorp Stadium.

Standing at 194cm and 111kg, Boyle offers size and a powerful running game through the middle third of the field.

Reggie’s or straight into the 30??

That’s not a question to you @globaleagle jyst in general

Don’t know much about him but we signed him from the Titans effective today and Ge starts tomorrow.

A “ promising “ 22 year old forward!!

Funny I thought it was centres we needed.
For sure mate . I am sure that centres are also our priority . Maybe this big mother that we signed was an opportunity too good to miss .

And he is not a pea heart Islander. Has a motor than can play large minutes
That is music to my ears feathered friend . We now have a monster that can motor as well .
Size dominates . Nothing worse than having a small pack that tries to run out of its goal line only to be monstered by big mother fcker forwards and pushed back

Also, is this a Blacktown signing? The guy hasn't played in Titans first grade team this season, and is in reserves for them

That is music to my ears feathered friend . We now have a monster that can motor as well .
Size dominates . Nothing worse than having a small pack that tries to run out of its goal line only to be monstered by big mother fcker forwards and pushed back

Paseka to return as well.

Also, is this a Blacktown signing? The guy hasn't played in Titans first grade team this season, and is in reserves for them
He was coming off shoulder surgery. And there's no way in a real world max king and that feataki guy starts before him. Some titans fans aren't happy he wasn't getting a run.

If Susan can play as a bench prop I will be happy. 22 is young for props and I think he and Tent could be the future

08. Marty Taupau
09. Manase Fainu
10. Addin Fonua-Blake
11. Joel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Apisai Koroisou
15. Taniela Paseka
16. Kelepi Tanginoa
17. Corey Waddell

Full strength, not sure where he'd fit.

Members online