Morgan Boyle signs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
These days it's big, powerful wingers that are the match winners, not big props.
Look at how Radradra transformed Doesn'tmatter. When he left last year they won the spoon.
This season Ferguson is having that same effect on the wing.
I'll get excited about a big bloke joining us when it is Corey Oats or a winger of his ilk, not some prop who was playing for the Burleigh Bras!
I think you need both.
Whilst strong finishing wingers are desirable on the 1st, 5th and 6th tackle, we still need some reliability, aggression and mongrel from the engine room to lay the platform for our backs

Blacktown depth for now as I thought. I'd say Perrett may be getting moved on soon as well. Then again, that's media speculation, because Perrett didn't get selected in first grade.

You mean the Suli that's been making breaks, tackling reasonably & a danger each time he's touched the ball in our first 2 games? The same Suli who's been one of our better players this year?

The only break Suli makes is getting first in line at Maccas.
He was put into a break against the Roosters and amazingly passed the ball to our winger. Everyone seems to think that is amazing. NO its not. Every decent centre does that many times a match, not first time in his career

Still, he's coming off the bench in an unsuccessful reserve grade Titans outfit, that already lacks depth.

Point stands.
The point here also is that he has come back from injury and has been out of confidence .
Both these points can turn a player around .

He was put into a break against the Roosters and amazingly passed the ball to our winger. Everyone seems to think that is amazing. NO its not. Every decent centre does that many times a match, not first time in his career
The amazing thing about that pass was that he drew 2 roosters backs to make the tackle on him which gave room for his winger to be in the clear .
Big bodies take some stopping and attract more than one player to bring them down . That is the amazing thing that you missed

Last season Suli would not been able to generate the pace to poke his head between centre and winger to put Garrick away, so that is some kind of improvement.
His pace out the blocks, though not dynamic, has improved from 2018 and is proving a handful for the defence....which will only prove a better weapon on a dry track.
I think Suli has stepped 100% in the right direction and keep in mind, still young and improving.

Last season Suli would not been able to generate the pace to poke his head between centre and winger to put Garrick away, so that is some kind of improvement.
His pace out the blocks, though not dynamic, has improved from 2018 and is proving a handful for the defence....which will only prove a better weapon on a dry track.
I think Suli has stepped 100% in the right direction and keep in mind, still young and improving.

Yes by no means a finished product but now moving in the right direction. I have never rated him but he is now starting to show some ability. Matai too was pretty ordinary at first and look how he turned out.

Blacktown depth for now as I thought. I'd say Perrett may be getting moved on soon as well. Then again, that's media speculation, because Perrett didn't get selected in first grade.
If he was recruited to play for the Workers why is he taking up a spot in the Sea Eagles NRL squad?

Shoulder reconstructions for big men are tough to overcome. He’ll be a fair way off given he had no impact at QCup level in two outings. Maybe we see him late in the year once his confidence in his shoulder improves.

The amazing thing about that pass was that he drew 2 roosters backs to make the tackle on him which gave room for his winger to be in the clear .
Big bodies take some stopping and attract more than one player to bring them down . That is the amazing thing that you missed

Man, sounds like I need to start drinking the same Kool aid you guys are drinking and get on the Suli Train @:p

Man, sounds like I need to start drinking the same Kool aid you guys are drinking and get on the Suli Train @:p

At only 20 years of age Suli is traveling all steam ahead for a big year . Getting on the Suli train is a good idea feathered friend .

Suli is also as big as a steam train and will run over plenty of backs this year

All aboard !!!
index.jpg

Matt Dufty doesn’t seem to be getting a chance at the Dragons. Think he could be a good pickup with Turbo moving to the centres.
On his day Dufty is a very dominating player . He is a confidence player and when he is on he is on fire

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8