more COVID discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevinward777

First Grader
1. I agree. And I suspect that happens with a lot of what you post.

2. Meanwhile you seem very agitated these days about the pandemic. Can I suggest you try writing letters to your local newspaper, or even better, join (or form) a political party to spread your message and world view.

3. This is a rugby league fan site, and this thread is about Covid with respect to the 2022 NRL season.
There is a separate general covid discussion over in General forum (as you know because you are one of the keenest contributors there).

4. Try to stay on topic. Your alarm and outrage at govts and big pharma might get a run in the General forum, although bear in mind Silvertails site does not permit anti-vax messaging here. If that's the message you feel the need to spread then consider the suggestions in para 2 above.

Thank you for your cooperation!
1- I am replying to other posts - why aren't you policing them in the same manner? Consistency isn't really overrated.

2- I don't appreciate the inference that I am a liar. Though, coming from you, it doesn't surprise me.

3- I am posting articles from trusted news sites. As per the government.

4- If you choose to persist in victimising me on here, I will certainly be taking this further.

5- I have been screen shotting both mine, and your posts. (For a while now) Just in case you feel the need to add or subtract from them in the future.

6- I am prepared to back up with documented proof, anything I have posted regarding my own family and social circles.

7- Have a nice day.

Kevinward777

First Grader
Lol,justification for dummies?
Love the beard and undershave,where's the man bun to complete the trying to be a man look?(the slick over look is probably slightly less dated)
Meanwhile anyone disagreeing has glasses and bald(must be the "not as tough as us look,lol")
That's crazy - very crazy - tre loco.

I need a translator in order to understand what your post actually means. Or are you posting babble to be amusing?

Adz

Reserve Grader
Wonder if people would be so confident if we had of let the Delta or earlier variants run loose before and done nothing?Easy to talk big and lump all variants into a current variant that is milder and claim that they are all wise lol.

This is Sparta.We only accept the strongest.
Just say it . Don't spray it.
JAIq.gif

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I am concerned that we are running out of letters in the greek alphabet, especially since we skipped to the 15th with omicron and there are only 24.

Won't be long until the variants start sound like Fraternities

Greek Life Fraternity GIF by Trinity University

Adz

Reserve Grader
Ah it has been a fun arvo playing with the kids,have a wonderful rest of the day my Covid charlies.
Stay safe and keep looking for conspiracies lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18