more COVID discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I prefer to shake my fist at clouds in the sky that I find bothersome.....
I'm more concerned with the fact my fishing buddy pulled out for Saturday and I'm now doing a dangerous and dodgy bushwalk off trail alone just to get some bass.

Kevinward777

First Grader
I'm more concerned with the fact my fishing buddy pulled out for Saturday and I'm now doing a dangerous and dodgy bushwalk off trail alone just to get some bass.
You could always go after a Flathead instead. Freshwater fishing is overrated.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
You could always go after a Flathead instead. Freshwater fishing is overrated.
Flathead are like catching wet socks.
Caught a 56cm one last week it doesn't even rate a mention compare to even a small Aussie Bass.

Love bass fishing, on a 41cm PB and just been pipped by my nephew last week on a 43cm. Bass fishing comp for the family runs until March so I want to try and get a 45 to put it to bed.

The comp then switches to bream

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Here's the thing ... I know for instance that it is possible for sub- atomic particles, such as electrons to be in two places at the same time .. I know this because I read it in a Quantum Mechanics text book .. and have seen the experiment proving it ..

So, I know that piece of information ... but what is really important is that although I know it .. I have got absolutely NO understanding of it .. none, nada, zilch ..

And it is like people pulling up different bits of information from the web, such as 79,000 cases of adverse effects .. it is nice to know ... but to understand what that bit of information means and the real significance of it would require a fair amount of further investigation and data ...

There are to many people with little or isolated bits of information .. and as the old adage predicts .. a little information is dangerous ..

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Just a little Covid update of my own.

So was last Thurs I had a positive RAT. Felt fine at the time, started feeling a little fatigued that evening and that continued the next few days with some muscle aches thrown in.

On Sunday started getting a sore throat. Monday my throat was a sore as it has ever been.

As of today, still a milder sore throat and a bit lethargic.

Didn't return to work yesterday or today but hopefulful to sign in tomorrow.

Overall I wouldnt say it have been horrific or I've experienced significant illness but it has been unpleasent and draining.

Don't reccomend.

Last edited:

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Just a little Covid update of my own.

So was last Thurs I had a positive RAT. Felt fine at the time, started feeling a little fatigued that evening and that continued the next few days with some muscle aches thrown in.

On Sunday started getting a sore throat. Monday my throat was a sore as it has ever been.

As of today, still a milder sore throat and a bit lethargic.

Didn't return to work yesterday or today but hopefulful to sign in tomorrow.

Overall I wouldnt say it have been horrific or I've experienced significant illness but it has been unpleasent and draining.

Don't reccomend.
Hope you're feeling better soon Disco. I've read that you can feel much better on Day 6 and then have a bit of a mini plummet on day 7. Not saying this to alarm just letting you know what I've read. Hope it's all up from here!

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Just got my test results back

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220105-190521_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20220105-190521_Messenger.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 19

Kevinward777

First Grader
I wonder what % are unvaccinated?
Six of the eight deaths yesterday were either double or triple vaccinated. All four deaths the day before were all double or triple vaccinated. No news outlet has reported on the vaccination status of the six deaths today - which leads me to believe they are likely to have been vaccinated as the media are quick to jump over any unvaccinated person entering hospital etc.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Six of the eight deaths yesterday were either double or triple vaccinated. All four deaths the day before were all double or triple vaccinated. No news outlet has reported on the vaccination status of the six deaths today - which leads me to believe they are likely to have been vaccinated as the media are quick to jump over any unvaccinated person entering hospital etc.
Where are you finding that data?

Over 70% of deaths from June to Dec 21st in NSW were unvacinated so your numbers would represent quite a turnaround

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220106-120101_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220106-120101_Chrome.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20