Michael Maguire update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Madge is the only coach I’d settle for if Baz is to stand down or get the punt.
I still think Barrett has potential but I think after everything that’s happened it might be a bridge to far to reach it at manly. Maybe a fresh start is in everyone’s best interests.
Either way let’s all just see what happens, the club will come out of this rut and the success in the future will be all that much sweeter.

Last edited:
We need Ivan Cleary! Cleary and son would be the jackpot. I hope we successful with our appeal. The Manly hater certainly succeeded with destroying 2018 for Manly lets hope he doesn't succeed with destroying 2019 as well!
If you were Cleary the Elder, or Cleary the Younger, would you join Manly? Ivanovich had no problem with leaving when the organisation was stable and well run under a football club/leagues’ club model back in 1993.

Why on earth would he or his son want to join Silent P and Yoghurt Face’s self-inflicted bucket of faecal sago now?

The outfit needs the sort of root and branch clean out that came about when Ian Thomson and Peter Sharp were given their marching orders by Arthurson back in 2003,

Problem is, I don’t know how you can achieve that now. The LC is broke and has to move* and the FC is essentially a paper tiger with only one or two aces up its sleeve.

*The Penn family’s true colours were on display during that manoeuvre.

If we get Madge I have an idea. I don't like Brad Arthur anymore although it'd be ok if we could put him in as assistant coach once he gets sacked (should be pretty soon), bit of Manly history there. Tried to replicate Manly over at Parramatta although they lacked the capability. Then again we'd all just love for a truly Manly man to help lead us. Arthur would demand money, although with no other clubs offering him a first grade contract you'd expect him to stoop his price-tag to what he deserves.

We might not need to pay Baz out if rumours of him being courted by Phil Gould at Penrith.

BA is a Manly hater. He tried to destroy the place last time he was here. I have no doubt he was feeding the Choc / Foz dissent with a few to getting them across to Parra (the club he loves) the whole time he was here. What he did was far worse than what Des did imo. I don’t want him anywhere near our club.

BA is a Manly hater. He tried to destroy the place last time he was here. I have no doubt he was feeding the Choc / Foz dissent with a few to getting them across to Parra (the club he loves) the whole time he was here. What he did was far worse than what Des did imo. I don’t want him anywhere near our club.
He’s a slimey bloke. He knew exactly what was going on at parra too when they were cheating the cap, yet came out unscathed.

If we get Madge I have an idea. I don't like Brad Arthur anymore although it'd be ok if we could put him in as assistant coach once he gets sacked (should be pretty soon), bit of Manly history there. Tried to replicate Manly over at Parramatta although they lacked the capability. Then again we'd all just love for a truly Manly man to help lead us. Arthur would demand money, although with no other clubs offering him a first grade contract you'd expect him to stoop his price-tag to what he deserves.

We might not need to pay Baz out if rumours of him being courted by Phil Gould at Penrith.
If the cur who is Brad Arthur ever darkens our door again then may that be the end of my supporting the club.
And based on what success?
He has destroyed more players careers than booze, cocaine and acl's put together.
And look at Guvvo.
He's now as mad as a cut snake.
Harry you are a great young bloke but please reconsider this request...

Barrett's problems started because when things go well he takes the boys out for a beer.

When in reality things should be going great because you're paid half a mil a year.

Can't be a best mate and a coach I reckon.
With the big pay comes big responsibilities and accountabilities

If the cur who is Brad Arthur ever darkens our door again then may that be the end of my supporting the club.
And based on what success?
He has destroyed more players careers than booze, cocaine and acl's put together.
And look at Guvvo.
He's now as mad as a cut snake.
Harry you are a great young bloke but please reconsider this request...
Woah, reconsider I will, I obviously wasn't old enough to know too much of what actually went down during his time with us

All this bs about McGuire.
Don’t you guys get it. External coaches don’t have success at manly.

The only one that ever has come close is Lowe.

It has to be hasler because cleary is locked up at wests and this mob aren’t going to rehire tooves.

C'mon Cam you are starting to make sense with your posts.

Have not seen a single "Rex Hunt" call, let alone you being barred.

Have you been medicated?????

Harry harry harry

As much as most of us want him gone, you could see he was taking Saturday's loss pretty hard. He is only human and losses do hurt.

of cause he was, he knows now that everybody know's for sure that he can't coach.....IMPOSTER..!!
IMG_20180729_134233.jpg

Last edited:
Woah, reconsider I will, I obviously wasn't old enough to know too much of what actually went down during his time with us
Sorry young Harry.
Didn't mean to sound like I was giving you a serve.
My venom was purely for Arthur.
Didn't take into account that you probably wouldn't remember that time.

Maybe go all out for a left field replacement > Kevvie Walters with Cliffy & Menzies as assistants!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8