Michael Maguire update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
They pay him out or they will lose more members and be lucky to get 5k through the gates first game next season. The owner has to sell us some hope and fronting up with Barrett again just doesn't cut it.
You're 100% correct.
They do have to give us some hope for next year.
If they re heat and serve up the same dish I won't be eating it.
But I wonder if they see that.
Nothing they have done so far, decision wise, gives me that impression.

Hi all, I can confirm that Maguire has spoken to our CEO and also the CEO’s of Eels and Panthers.
Whoever he signs with will be on his terms. Problem for our beloved Sea Eagles is that Penn is going through a messy divorce and League is not a priority as we all can see via his non public appearances.
Please don’t ask my source, as that would jeopardise their relationship with Maguire himself. I am just telling you all what I know, take it or leave it. But Barrett is on the outer for which I am pleased to hear and know.

only on his terms = no chance

No coach at Manly will get their terms or even a 50/50 split

Does anyone know where Maguire spends his time these days?Was he overseas recently?This could be why Gorman was out of town,not that I thought Lyall’s absence was a big deal
Im not sure but he does spend some of his time with a lady called Madge.

Can u see Penn paying Madge more than either the riff or eels? We all know we can expect a Brad Arthur type of appointment under Penn's ownership. Being a Result driven business and all.

Never contemplated BA, that would be great idea to test the patience and loyalty of the fans. Disastrous thought

If we get Madge I have an idea. I don't like Brad Arthur anymore although it'd be ok if we could put him in as assistant coach once he gets sacked (should be pretty soon), bit of Manly history there. Tried to replicate Manly over at Parramatta although they lacked the capability. Then again we'd all just love for a truly Manly man to help lead us. Arthur would demand money, although with no other clubs offering him a first grade contract you'd expect him to stoop his price-tag to what he deserves.

We might not need to pay Baz out if rumours of him being courted by Phil Gould at Penrith.

We need Ivan Cleary! Cleary and son would be the jackpot. I hope we successful with our appeal. The Manly hater certainly succeeded with destroying 2018 for Manly lets hope he doesn't succeed with destroying 2019 as well!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8